Check out the YCMOU 2021 Admissions. The University provides applications under UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses. University also provides admission notifications on the Official website. Through this article, we have provided यशवंतराव चव्हाण महाराष्ट्र मुक्त विद्यापीठ Admissions, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Application forms, Academics, Staff, Fees, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admissions 2021.
- YCMOU Time Table
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admit Card
- YCMOU Results
- YCMOU Question Papers
- YCMOU Courses and Syllabus
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||0253 223 1715|
|Official Website||Click here|
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established in July 1989 at Nashik, Maharashtra, India by Act XX- (1989) of the Maharashtra State Legislature. It is the 5th Open University in our country. The jurisdiction of this university, originally for Maharashtra State, has now been extended beyond this State & the university can now run anywhere across the globe. The YCMOU has been recognized under section 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956. The University offers several offline programs & has also embarked on a number of innovative online initiatives.
It is a member of various prestigious associations & bodies like AIU, ACU, AAOU, COL, Canada to name a few. The main aim of the University is to become a Mass Varsity & to make available to the common man, educational programs that are of practical use in his day-to-day life & those that provide better prospects for the future. The YCMOU has its headquarters at Nashik, Regional Centres in 8 districts & study centers spread all over Maharashtra. All the degree & post-graduate degree programs are equivalent to the respective programs offered by any other statutory university in India.
Courses Offered and Duration
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
- UG Courses – Students have to pass 10+2 or equivalent Exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Students have to pass 10+2+3 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass SSC or equivalent exam from the recognized Board.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass a Degree or Diploma or equivalent exam from a recognized University.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates have to pass a 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized Board.
- Admissions 2021
- Deadline for Payment of Admission Fee for Online Admission Application for the Academic Year 2020-21 and Extension for Study Center Approval
- Academic Year 2020-21 – Summer Batch – Online Admission Extension
- Deadline for Payment of Admission Fee for Online Admission Application for Academic Year 2020-21
and Extension for Study Center Approval Process
Follow the below steps to apply for the admissions of YCMOU:
- Visit the University official site – https://ycmou.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘STUDENT ZONE’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘ADMISSIONS’ link.
- Now search & click on the ‘Online Application’ link from the opened page
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Next button.
- You can also download & save the form for further process.
- Academic Services Division
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Commerce & Management
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Computer Sciences
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Architecture, Science & Technology
- School of Health Science
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||42,500|
|Diploma in Business Management||3,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||35,500|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com.]||6,300|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com.]||8,500|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc.]||31,000|
|Diploma in Science||14,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc.]||2,200|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||6,600|
|Master of Arts [MA]||9,000|
|Master of Public Health [MPH]||32,500|
|Diploma in Design||11,000|
|Diploma in Mass Media and Communications||19,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||52,000|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||33,000|
|Diploma in Education||6,800|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Sc]||33,000|
- Best environment
- Helpful Staff
- The ambiance is very good
- No one will receive the calls
- Delay in publishing results on time
Ratings – 3.6/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the YCMOU degree valid?
Ans. Yes, the B.Com degree which is obtained from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is valid to apply for all government jobs. The YCMOU is recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
How do I apply for Ycmou?
Ans. The application forms can be filled online by visiting the official website of YCMOU. After completion of online registration, students should download the receipt of the online fee (INR 100) payment. Final admission is offered only after the submission of receipt at the designated study center.
Is the YCMOU degree valid abroad?
Yes, Ycmou is approved by the Maharashtra government. The YCMOU was established in July 1989. it is a well-recognized university, offering a full-time course & distance learning. Ycmou is globally accepted.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Dnyangangotri Near Gangapur Dam,
Tel. no. 0253 223 1715
Email ID – [email protected]
We hope you may get Complete information on the YCMOU Admissions 2021. Here we have provided Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.