Download Working Capital Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These study books will be more useful to the Post Graduate and Diploma students. The basic topics in this subject are Management of Current Assets, Financing of Capital Needs, Working Capital Management etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time website.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Working Capital Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Working Capital Management|
|Useful for||MBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics
CONCEPTS AND DETERMINATION OF WORKING CAPITAL
- Conceptual Framework
- Operating Environment of Working Capital
- Determination of Working Capital
- Theories and Approaches
MANAGEMENT OF CURRENT ASSETS
- Management of Receivables
- Management of Cash
- Management of Marketable Securities
- Management of Inventory
FINANCING OF WORKING CAPITAL NEEDS
- Basic Principles and Practices
- Methods of Assessment and Appraisal
- Other Sources of Short Term Finance
WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT – AN INTEGRATED VIEW
- Liquidity vs Profitability
- Payables Management
- Short-Term International Financial Transactions
- Integrating Working Capital and Capital Investment Process
Financial Management Study Notes
|Labour Laws||Click Here|
Working Capital Management Study Books
|Working Capital Management||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
|Concepts and Determination of Working Capital||Download|
|Management of Current Assets||Download|
|Financing of Working Capital Needs||Click Here|
|Working Capital Management An Integrated View||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Lovely Professional University
- J.C.Bose University of Science and Technology, Faridabad
- Jaipur National University
- Consortium of Educational Communication
Subject in the Semesters
Working Capital Management subject will be studied by the students of the following courses :
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
Important Questions in Working Capital Management
We have listed some of the important questions of this topic :
- What is working capital?
- Why working capital is considered a liquidation concept?
- What is the impact of inflation on working capital?
- How do changes in financial markets influence business decision making?
- Distinguish between Fixed asset management and current asset management.
- Why do we need a credit policy? How do you evaluate credit policy?
- Explain the objective of cash management system. How do you deal with the conflicting nature of the objectives?
- Discuss internal and external determinants that affect the flow of cash.
- Discuss the important features of the Miller-Orr model.
- Explain the different components of an inventory system?
- What are the common securities against which a bank may lend for working capital purposes? Can a bank extend an unsecured loan or advance?
- State the two broad categories of deposits which non-banking companies can accept to meet their working capital needs.
- Describe five important terms and conditions for issuing Commercial Paper.
- Explain the concepts of Liquidity and Profitability.
- What are the different forms of trade credit? Explain.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Working Capital Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.