West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training: Check out the West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning, and Administration Admissions 2021. The University has been released the admissions of B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed., M.Ed., Ph.D. & M.Phil. Programs. Candidates can also visit the official website of the University to get admission to WBUTTEPA.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the WBUTTEPA (पश्चिम बंगाल विश्वविद्यालय शिक्षक प्रशिक्षण, शिक्षा योजना और प्रशासन) like Admissions, the Application Process, Prospectus, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure. Continue reading this article to get more information about West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration Admissions 2021.
Other Links :
- WBUTTEPA Time Table
- WBUTTEPA Results
- WBUTTEPA Courses and Syllabus
- WBUTTEPA Question Papers
- WBUTTEPA Admit Card
Table of Contents
West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning, and Administration
|Name of the Organisation||West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Admission based on||Merit List in EntranceTest|
|Courses||B.Sc. B.Ed., B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed., M.Ed., Ph.D. & M.Phil. Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact number||033- 2486 6042|
|Official Website||Click here|
This University was established in the year 2014. It has come into existence by virtue of the Act of the West Bengal Legislature ( West Bengal Act XXI of 2014), having been assented by the Governor. The first Vice-Chancellor of WBUTTEPA was Dr. Mita Banerjee, who joined on 26th March 2015. This university us an umbrella for all the institutions of WB imparting education & research in teachers’ training, education planning & administration.
WBUTTEPA is dedicating to being responsive to Global changes & heritage by emerging as one of the pathfinders in the field of Teacher Education. The mission of the University is to ‘To monitor Teacher Education at all levels & allied Planning and Administration in the State in compliance with the directions from all the regulatory bodies’. This is possible with the help of strong characters & familiarity with the latest information.
Courses offered and Duration
|B.Sc. B.Ed.||3 years|
|B.A. B.Ed.||3 years|
|M.Phil. in Education||2 years|
|Ph.D. in Education||3 to 6 years|
- B.Ed. Program – The minimum qualification of B.Ed. is the candidate has to complete his/her graduation with min. of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Program – Candidate must have to complete secondary education (10+2) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- B.A. B.Ed. Program – Candidate must have to complete secondary education (10+2) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Ed. – Candidate should have to complete B.Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed. with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Phil. in Education – Candidates who have passed M.A./ M.Sc. in Education or M.Ed. in Education shall be admitted to this program.
- Ph.D. in Education – Candidates who have passed M.A./ M.Sc. in Education or M.Ed. in Education shall be admitted to this program (OR) Candidates with M.Tech. in B.Ed. / M.E. in B.Ed. are eligible and such candidates are exempted for the entrance test. 50% to 55% is the minimum eligible grade.
West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training Admissions
Application Process – West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training
Steps to apply for admission in West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration:
- Visit the official website of the University – www.wbuttepa.ac.in
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’.
- A page with the Application details will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ tab. The application form will display on the screen.
- Upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
- B.Ed. & M.Ed. Curriculum
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Curriculum
- B.A. B.Ed. Curriculum
- B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Revised Curriculum
- M.Phil. Curriculum
- M.Ed. Colleges List
- B.Ed. Colleges List
- Four years of integrated Program Colleges List
- Fellow Ship Information
- Basic Info
- Academic Council
Faculty – West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training
Here we have provided Administration & Faculty of WBUTTEPA:
- Teaching Staff Details
- Non-teaching staff Details
- Administrative officers
- Administrative Departments & Services
Fees Structure of WBUTTEPA
- B.Ed. Fees details
- M.Ed. Fees details
- B.A. B.Ed. fees details
- B.Sc. B.Ed. fees details
- M.Phil. & Ph.D. fees details
- Best University for Professional Course
- Staff are helpful
- Delaying the results
- Migration rules differ than other Universities
Ratings – 3.4/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What courses offer your university?
Ans: B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses
Is the university offers distance education?
How can I take the admit card?
Ans. Admit cards will be provided on the university official website.
Contact Details of WBUTTEPA
25/2 and 25/3,
Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata – 700019.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hope you may get the complete details of the West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration Admissions 2021 i.e., WBUTTEPA Admissions, the Application process, Academic Calendar, Courses offered, Duration, Eligibility, Faculty, Fees structure, Important Links, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.