Download Wage and Salary Administration Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Management students of MBA and PGDHRM can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Material Management books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Wage and Salary Administration Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Wage and Salary Administration|
|Useful for||MBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
COMPENSATION — CONCEPT AND CONTEXT
- Role of Compensation and Rewards in Organisation
- Economic and Behavioural Issues in Compensation
- Framework of Compensation Policy
LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF WAGE AND SALARY ADMINISTRATION
- Wage Concepts and Definition of Wages Under Various Labour Legislation
- Constitutional Perspective, International Labour Standards, and Norms for Wage Determination
- Law relating to Payment of Wages and Bonus
- Regulation of Minimum Wages and Equal Remuneration
- Law Relating to Retiral Benefits
COMPENSATION STRUCTURE AND DIFFERENTIALS
- Pay Packet Composition
- Institutional Mechanism for Wage Determination
- Job Evaluation and Internal Equity
- External Equity and Pay Surveys
REWARD SYSTEM, INCENTIVES AND PAY RESTRUCTURING
- Design of Performance-linked Reward System
- Incentives for Blue and White Collars
- Bonus, Profit Sharing and Stock Options
- Allowances and Benefits
- Downsizing and Voluntary Retirement Scheme
EMERGING ISSUES AND TRENDS
- Tax Planning
- Comparative International Compensation
- Overview of Future Trends in Compensation Management
Wage and Compensation Management Study Notes
|Wages and Salary||Click Here|
Wage and Salary Administration Study Books
|Compensation Management||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Wage and Salary Administration
|Compensation-Concept and Context||Download|
|Legal Framework of Wage and Salary Administration||Click Here|
|Compensation Structure and Differentials||Download|
|Reward System, Incentives and Pay Restructuring||Click Here|
|Emerging Issues and Trades||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Houston
- Depaul University
- Rai Technology University
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
Subject in the Semesters
Wage and Salary Administration will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PGDHRM – Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Some of the important questions in Wage and Salary Administration are listed below :
- What are the major functions of the compensation programme?
- Are wages determined only on the basis of the demand and supply of labour?
- Explain the distinction between internal and equity.
- Why and how pay design should be linked to the organization and job design?
- What is a living wage? Has the constitution provided for securing living wage workers?
- Explain the salient features of the Pension Scheme?
- Job evaluation is a continuous process. Explain why?
- Explain Job Analysis and Job Description.
- What is a wage survey? Explain its rationality.
- Explain the concept of tax planning.
- How is salary defined under the Income Tax Act?
- What type of allowances qualify for tax relief.
- Discuss the features of managerial compensation. What type of compensation system normally motivates the executives.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Wage and Salary Administration Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.