Apply for the VNIT Nagpur admissions 2021. The University invites applications under UG & PG Courses in both regular & Continuing Education. Candidates can visit the official website to download the application forms. Through this article, we are going to provide विश्वेश्वरय राष्ट्रीय तंत्रज्ञान संस्था, नागपूर Admission notifications, Applications, Courses, Eligibility, Duration, Academics, Important Links, Contact Details of the University. Read this article completely to get more information on the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur Admissions 2021.
- VNIT Nagpur Time Table
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur Hall Ticket
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Results
Table of Contents
VNIT Nagpur 2021
|Name of the Organisation||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology|
|Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Programs Offered||B.Tech., M.Sc., & M.Tech Programs in Regular mode
B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA & M.Sc. Programs in Distance Education Mode
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||(+91-712-) 2222828|
|Official Website||Click here|
About VNIT Nagpur
To contribute effectively to the national and international endeavor of producing quality human resource of the world-class standard by developing a sustainable technical education system to meet the changing technological needs of the country and the world incorporating relevant social concerns and to build an environment to create and propagate innovative technologies for the economic development of the Nation. The mission of VNIT is to fulfill high standards of perfection in generating & propagating knowledge in science, engineering allied programs.
VNIT is assigned to providing a study that combines rigorous programs with the joy of discovery. The Institute supports its community to join in a dialogue with society to be able to efficiently contribute to the progress of humankind. The Institute is located in the western part of Nagpur near Ambazari Lake, about 7 km (4.3 mi) from Nagpur Railway Station & 8 kms (5.0 mi) from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur. There are 3 main entrances to the 225 acres campus the Main Gate on South Ambazari Road, the Bajaj Nagar Gate & the Yashwant Nagar Gate.
Courses & Duration
|B.Tech. Courses||4 years|
|M.Tech. Courses||2 years|
|M.Sc. Courses||2 years|
|MCA Courses||3 years|
- B.Tech. Programs – Candidates have to pass 10+2 in Maths, Physics & Chemistry as main subjects from the recognized board.
- M.Tech. Programs – Candidates have to pass B.Tech. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- MCA Programs – Candidates have to pass BCA or equivalent exam from the recognized University.
- M.Sc. Programs – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. or equivalent exam from the recognized University.
Step by step process to apply for Admission in the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur:
- Visit the University official site – http://vnit.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the opened page, click on the ‘Application form’ tab.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Chairman – Bog
- Vision and Mission
- General Information
- Student Corner
- Faculty Corner
- Staff Corner
- Guest Corner
- Architecture & Planning
- Continuing Education
- Academic Programs
- Academic Event Calendar
- R & D Projects
- Department-Wise Research
- Research Publication
- Department’s Research Area
- Research Facilities
News & Events
Engage with VNIT
- Awesome place with extraordinary facilities
- The system provides the best knowledge
- Worst Staff
Ratings – 4.2/5
Is VNIT an NIT?
Ans. VNIT is a public engg. & research institutions in India. VNIT Nagpur is centrally-funded & belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system.
What percentile is required for NIT?
Ans. For the applicants to pass for the admission in the NITs/IIITs & such other CFTIs are based on the JEE(Main) ranks, they should have scored at least 75% marks in the 12th class exam, or be in the top 20% in the 12th class examination directed by the respective Boards.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur
S Ambazari Rd,
Phone: (+91-712-) 2222828
We hope that you may get complete details on the VNIT Nagpur Admissions 2021. We have provided the information on Admissions notifications, Application Process, Courses & Eligibility, Duration, Important Links, Students Corner, Departments, Contact details. Share this article with your friends