Check out the Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission Notification. Vidyasagar University(विद्यासागर विश्वविद्यालय) Distance Education Admissions for the academic year 2021 – 22 have been released. Vidyasagar University Distance Education offered PG courses Applications by the Directorate of Distance Education(DDE). The Applications are to be filled through online/offline mode. The Admissions will be offered to the candidates of merit in the Entrance Test.
Working employees, householders, and all age groups can get their degree certificates by doing their routine work. Through this article, we are providing Vidyasagar University Admission details, courses offered, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Study centers, and Fee structure. Continue reading this article to get more information about Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admissions session 2021-22.
Other Links :
- Vidya Sagar University Distance Education Results
- Vidya Sagar University Distance Education Time Table
Table of Contents
Vidyasagar University Distance Education 2021-22
|Name of the University||Vidyasagar University Distance Education|
|Location||Midnapore, West Bengal|
|Admission mode||Online/ offline|
|Courses offered||PG courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Test|
|Contact number||03222 297929|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University was established by the government of West Bengal on 29th September 1981 after the name of Pandit Iswar Chandra Bandyopadhyay known as Vidyasagar. The educationist and social worker of Bengal. The University Grants Commission according to recognition to the University under 12B on March 1, 1990. The University Authority is also considering the proposal for introducing PG Courses at Undergraduate Colleges affiliated with the University. This University principal has also agreed to affiliate a Medical College which is starting soon in Midnapore town. The courses provided in this university are fully covered by the norms of the Distance Education Council and the Council has offered some financial support for infrastructural development.
Eligibility and Qualification
|1.||M.A/M.com in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political science, and History||Honors/ SPL. Hons/ General graduate (10+2+3) with at least 300 marks in a relevant subject
Pass graduate (10+2+3) with at least 300 pass marks in a relevant subject
Pass graduate(10+2+2) with 1 year Bridge course in relevant subject with at least 300 marks at the graduate level.
|2.||M.SC in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany||Honor / SPL. Hons/ Major in a relevant subject|
|3.||M.A/M.SC in Geography||Honors/ spl.hons/ Major in Geography|
|4.||M.A/M.SC in Mathematics||Honors/ SPL. Hons/ Major in Geography|
|5.||M.SC in Environmental science||Honors/ SPL. Hons/ Major/ Pass Graduate (10+2+3) in science subjects including Economics and geography.|
Vidyasagar University Distance Education – Admission Rules and Application process
- There is no age limit and Admission is open to any person with ineligible criteria.
- No cut-off year for any admission course.
- Admission will be on a first-come-first-serve basis for all programs offered by DDE.
- Candidates seeking admission to any course offered by DDE need not submit any transfer certificate/migration certificate.
- Visit the official website of Vidyasagar University – dde.Vidyasagar.ac.in
- Click on Admissions Tab.
- A list of admission notifications for various courses will appear.
- Click on the course, you want to apply for.
- Fill up the details in the application form such as Name, DOB, DD Number, Course, Contact Number, Email ID, etc.
- Upload the scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Also, Upload the relevant documents and check all the details once again.
- And click on the submit button.
- Download and take the print of the Application form.
- Fill in all the details & affix a recent photo.
- Send the filled Application form along with DD to the University Address.
- M.Sc. Part-I (Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany and Geography): Rs.20,350/-
- M.Sc. Part-I (Physics) : Rs.19,750/-
- M.Sc. Part-I (Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming); RS.12,750/-
- M.Sc. Part-I (Chemistry) : Rs.22,250/-
- M.Sc. Part-II (Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany and Geography): Rs.20,650/-
- M.Sc. Part- II(Physics) : Rs.20,500/-
- M.Sc. Part-II (Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming); RS.14,650/-
- M.Sc. Part-II (Chemistry) : Rs.23,350/-
- Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri College
- Kshudiram Bose Central College
- Belda College
- Kaliaganj College
- Prabhat Kumar College
- Ramsay College
- Panskura Banamali College
- Jogmaya Devi College
- Calcutta Girls’ College
- IIAS Women’s College
- Debra Thana Sahid Kshudiram Smriti Mahavidyalaya
- Vivekananda College (New admission Stopped from 2015-16)
- Uluberia College
- Mahishadal Raj College
- Krishna Chandra College
- Dr. Kanailal Bhattacharya College
- Shyampur Siddheswari Mahavidyalaya
- Saldanha College
- Ramananda College
- Vivekananda College (Madhyamgram)
- Taradevi Harakchand Kankaria Jain College
- Asutosh College
- Haldia Govt. College
- Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya
- Khejuri College
Address of the University
West Bengal – 721 102
Ph :- 03222 297929
Email Id :- [email protected]
Hope you may get all the details about Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 Application process, Admission rules, Courses & Eligibility Criteria, Study centers, and Fee structure. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article Vidyasagar University Distance Education with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.