Check out the Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission Notification. Vidyasagar University(विद्यासागर विश्वविद्यालय) Distance Education Admissions for the academic year 2019 – 20 have been released. Vidyasagar University Distance Education offered PG courses Applications by Directorate of Distance Education(DDE). The Applications are to be filled through online/offline mode. The Admissions will offered to the candidates of merit in Entrance Test. Working employees, house holders and all age groups can get their degree certificate by doing their routine work. Through this article, we are providing Vidyasagar University Admission details,courses offered, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Study centres and Fees structure. Continue reading this article to get more information about Vidsagar University Distance Education Admissions session 2019-20.
Other Links :
- Vidya Sagar University Distance Education Results
- Vidya Sagar University Distance Education Time Table
Table of Contents
Vidyasagar University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Vidyasagar University Distance Education|
|Location||Midnapore, west Bengal|
|Admission mode||Online/ offline|
|Courses offered||PG courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Test|
|Contact number||03222 297929|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University was established by the government of west Bengal on 29th September 1981 after the name of Pandit Iswar Chandra Bandyopadhyay known as Vidyasagar. The educationist and social worker of Bengal. The University Grants Commission according recognition to the University under 12B on March 1,1990. The University Authority is also considering the proposal for introducing PG Courses at Undergraduate Colleges affiliated to the University. This University principle has also agreed to affiliate a Medical College which is starting soon at Midnapore town. The courses provided in this university are fully covered by the norms of the Distance Education Council and the Council has offered some financial support for infrastructural development.
Eligibility and Qualification
|1.||M.A/M.com in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political science and History||Honors/ spl. hons/ General graduate (10+2+3) with at least 300 marks in relevant subject
Pass graduate (10+2+3) with at least 300 pass marks in relevant subject
Pass graduate(10+2+2) with 1 year Bridge course in relevant subject with at least 300 marks at graduate level.
|2.||M.SC in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany||Honor / spl. hons/ Major in relevant subject|
|3.||M.A/M.SC in Geography||Honors/ spl.hons/ Major in Geography|
|4.||M.A/M.SC in Mathematics||Honors/ spl. hons/ Major in Geography|
|5.||M.SC in Environmental science||Honors/ spl. hons/ Major/ Pass Graduate (10+2+3) in science subjects including Economics and geography.|
Vidyasagar University Distance Education – Admission Rules and Application process
- There is no age limit and Admission is open to any person with in eligible criteria.
- No cut off year for any course in admission.
- Admission will be on first come-first serve basis for all programmes offered by DDE.
- Candidates seeking admission to any course offered by DDE need not submit any transfer certificate / migration certificate.
- Visit the official website of Vidyasagar University – dde.vidyasagar.ac.in
- Click on Admissions Tab.
- List of admission notifications for various courses will appear.
- Click on the course, you want to apply for.
- Fill up the details in application form such as Name, DOB, DD Number, Course, Contact Number, Email ID etc.
- Upload the scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Also Upload he relevant documents and check all the details once again.
- And click on the submit button.
- Download and take the print of Application form.
- Fill all the details & affix a recent photo.
- Send the filled Application form along with DD to the University Address.
- M.Sc. Part-I (Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany and Geography) : Rs.20,350/-
- M.Sc. Part-I (Physics) : Rs.19,750/-
- M.Sc. Part-I (Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) ; RS.12,750/-
- M.Sc. Part-I (Chemistry) : Rs.22,250/-
- M.Sc. Part-II (Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany and Geography) : Rs.20,650/-
- M.Sc. Part- II(Physics) : Rs.20,500/-
- M.Sc. Part-II (Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) ; RS.14,650/-
- M.Sc. Part-II (Chemistry) : Rs.23,350/-
- Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri College
- Kshudiram Bose Central College
- Belda College
- Kaliaganj College
- Prabhat Kumar College
- Ramsaday College
- Panskura Banamali College
- Jogmaya Devi College
- Calcutta Girls’ College
- IIAS Women’s College
- Debra Thana Sahid Kshudiram Smriti Mahavidyalaya
- Vivekananda College (New admission Stopped from 2015-16)
- Uluberia College
- Mahishadal Raj College
- Krishna Chandra College
- Dr. Kanailal Bhattacharya College
- Shyampur Siddheswari Mahavidyalaya
- Saldiha College
- Ramananda College
- Vivekananda College (Madhyamgram)
- Taradevi Harakchand Kankaria Jain College
- Asutosh College
- Haldia Govt. College
- Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya
- Khejuri College
Address of the University
West Bengal – 721 102
Ph :- 03222 297929
Email Id :- email@example.com
Hope you may get all the details about Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2019-20 Application process, Admission rules, Courses & Eligibility Criteria, Study centres and Fee stucture.