Check out the Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology Admissions 2020. The University provides admission notifications under B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Arch., B.Tech & M.Tech. the dual degree program, MCA, M.Sc., 5-year Integrated M.Sc., M.Phil. & PH.D. Courses. Through this article, we are going to provide वीर सुरेंद्र साय प्रौद्योगिकी विश्वविद्यालय Admissions, Application forms, Courses Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the VSSUT Burla Admissions 2020.
- VSSUT Courses and Syllabus
- Veer Surendra Sai University Result
- VSSUT Question Papers
- VSSUT Burla Admit Card
- Veer Surendra Sai University Time Table
Table of Contents
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
|Name of the Organisation||Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology|
|Location||Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Arch., B.Tech & M.Tech. the dual degree program, MCA, M.Sc., 5-year Integrated M.Sc., M.Phil. & PH.D. Courses Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology was established in the year 1956. VSSUT is formerly known as the University College of Engineering, Burla. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) which is located in Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha, India. This legendary University is named after the great Indian freedom fighter Veer Surendra Sai, who was born on 23rd Jan 1809 & sacrificed his life fighting against the British & died in Asirgarh Jail on 28 Feb 1884.
VSSUT occupies nearly 300 acres of land in Burla. The University provides modern educational facilities to students while retaining traditional values. The admissions to various B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs are done from the merit list published by JEE Main. Also admission to various M.Tech. , M.Sc. & M.Phil programs offered are conducted by University. All the Engg. courses of the University are AICTE approved. The University admits full-time Scholars to the Ph.D. Programs in Engg. disciplines as well as in the field of Applied Sciences.
VSSUT Courses & Duration
|B.Tech. & M.Tech. dual degree program||5 years|
|MCA Program||3 years|
|Integrated M.Sc. Program||5 years|
|M.Phil. Programs||1 year|
|Ph.D. Programs||3 years|
- B.Tech./B.Arch. – Candidates have to pass +2 in Physics, Chemistry & English subjects or equivalent exam with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- M.Tech. – Students have to pass B.Tech. in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university
- M.Phil. Courses – Masters in relevant discipline or equivalent degree from the recognized university
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass M.Phil. or PG Courses from the recognized university
- M.Sc. / 5 year Integrated M.Sc. Courses – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. in a relevant subject with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- MCA Course – Candidates have to pass BCA or equivalent exam from the recognized university.
Steps to apply for the admission in VSSUT:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://www.vssut.ac.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Academics’ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admission’ option.
- Here a page with the application form for different courses will display, fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Dean Student’s Welfare
- National Recognition of Students
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Hall Administrator
- Campus Life
- Fees Structure for all courses – Click here
- Well maintained classroom & environment
- Qualified and experienced teachers and professors
- Hostels need some improvement
Rating – 3.7/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Vssut a deemed university?
Ans. VSSUT is a deemed university hence it’s far from the rotten egg syllabus of BPUT. It is surrounded by the Mahanadi river and the hirakud dam. It’s far from the hustle and tustle of any city.
How do I get to Burla Orissa?
Ans. The nearest airport is Raipur Airport. Burla does not have a train station. The nearest option is Hirakud. You can easily get regular buses to Burla from other major cities in the country.
VSS University of Technology
Burla, Sambalpur -768018
Email ID – email@example.com
Hope you may get complete information about the Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Courses Offered, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.