Check out UUHF Admissions 2020. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for the academic year 2020 – 21. This University has 2 two campuses one at Bharsar town of Pauri Garhwal district and the other at Ranichauri town of Tehri Garhwal district. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Admissions will be offered by the University based on either of the marks secured in the Entrance Test followed by Counselling. Through this article, as we are providing the details of Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of UUHF (उत्तराखंड बागवानी और वानिकी विश्वविद्यालय) Admissions 2020 – 2021.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry
|Name of the University||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwal Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry|
|Location (2 campuses)||Pauri Garhwal & Tehri Garhwal|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions based on||Marks obtained in the Entrance Exam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UUHF Important Dates
|Last Date for sale of Application Form and Prospectus with Normal Fee||May 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form with Entrance Test Fee||1st week of June 2020|
|Admit Card Available from||3rd week of June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test (UG Programs )||Last week of June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test (PG Programs)|
|Entrance Exam Timings||11.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Counselling starts from||July 2020|
VCSG UUHF Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions must be satisfied for the following courses to join in Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry :
|B.Sc Forestry (Hons)||
Intermediate Agriculture /Science with Mathematics or Biology or equivalent examination
|B.Sc Horticulture (Hons)|
|B.Sc Agriculture (Hons)|
|M.Sc Horticulture in||
B.Sc Horticulture / Agriculture / Forestry / Biology (ZBC) / Plant Biology / Bio Chemistry
|Floriculture and Landscape Architecture|
|Plantation crops, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants|
|M.Sc Agriculture (Plant Pathology)|
|M.Sc Food Technology||B.Tech. Food Technology/ Food Science & Technology/Post Harvest Technology; B.Sc. Food Science/ FoodTechnology/ Food Science & Tech./ Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Home Science/ Biology (ZBC)|
|M.Sc Agriculture (Seed Science & Technology)||B.Sc. Horticulture / Agriculture/ Forestry/ Biology (ZBC)/ Technology) Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry|
|M.Sc Forestry in||
B.Sc Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Biology (ZBC)
VCSG UUHF Application Process
The applications can be filled through offline or online mode. Follow the below steps to complete the form submission :
Online Mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.uuhf.ac.in/
- On the right side corner of the page, click on Online Admission System.
- Fill all the details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Enter your educational qualification details in the form.
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature.
- Upload relevant documents as mentioned in the form.
- Make the fee payment via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Your applications will be accepted only if the payment is done and successful.
Offline Mode :
- The application form and prospectus will be available at the University with a cash payment of Rs.400/-
- Candidates should fill the application form and submit the form with attested copies of certificates to the University’s Address.
Entrance Test Fee
The fee details of Entrance Exam are given below :
|Category||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1200/-|
Note: The Entrance Fee is non-refundable.
- All the qualified candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for the Counselling rounds.
- The date and time of counselling will be intimated to the candidates via e-mail on their e-mail address/ SMS on their cell phone given in the Application Form.
- Once the candidate is offered admission through counselling, he/she should pay the fee at the fee counter.
The following documents should be taken by the candidates to the Counselling Centre for Verification Process :
- Attested copies along with the originals :
- High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet
- Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet
- Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Affidavit by Student (Original)
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian (Original)
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwal Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Prospectus
|Download University Prospectus 2019||Click Here|
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry
Bharsar Pauri Garhwal – 246123
For Inquiry Call: 01348-226071, 01348-226058
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF)
Tehri Garhwal – 249 199,
Phone No : +91-1376-252138, 8476004177
Fax No : +91-1376-252128
Bharat B Nautiyal says :
- Gr8888888 place for students, great and beautiful location. Some petty issues for students but nothing in front of great academic education which is too tough to get in remote parts of our country. Beautiful view, flora, and fauna.
R 2 says :
- One of the Best places for forestry and horticulture students in the state.
Dinesh Bhatt says :
- First horticulture university of Uttarakhand nice place.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of UUHF Admissions, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, we advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualifications and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.