Check out the admissions of Uttarakhand Technical University 2020. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Doctoral programs for the academic year 2020 – 21. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Admissions will be offered by the University based on either of the marks secured in the Entrance Test followed by an interview. Candidates who need the information of Uttarakhand Technical University should go through this article, as we are providing the details of UTU Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of Uttarakhand Technical University (उत्तराखंड तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय) Admissions 2020 – 2021.
Other Links :
- Uttarakhand Technical University Time Table
- UTU Courses and Syllabus
- Uttarakhand Technical University Result
- Uttarakhand Technical University Admit Card
- UTU Question Papers
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Technical University
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|Admissions based on||Marks in Entrance Test followed by an Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following details provided are the eligibility conditions required based on the courses :
- Under Graduate Courses: The University offers BA, BBA, B.Pharm, B.Tech at UG level. The minimum eligibility for UG courses is, the candidates should have passed 10+2 in relevant disciplines from any recognized Board.
- Post Graduate Courses: The University offers M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Pharm, etc at PG level. Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses: The minimum requirement for M.Phil & Ph.D. courses is a Masters Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized University.
UTU Important Dates 2020
Important Dates for Admissions of Uttarakhand Technical University are given below :
|Online Application begins from||2nd week of April|
|Last date to submit the applications||4th week of April|
|Download of Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of May|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of June|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of July|
Uttarakhand Technical University Application Form
The University accepts only online mode of applications. Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling the application forms :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://uktech.ac.in/
- Click on the ” Entrance Examination ” Tab.
- Now from the list of options, Click on ” UKSEE 2020 “
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Open the link “Click Here ” for UKSEE 2020 Online Application.
- Now, fill all the basic details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualifications, Valid ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Enter required educational qualification details, marks etc.
- Check all the details that you have entered are correct or not before submitting the application form.
- You cannot make any changes once you click on the final submit button.
Click Here for UKSEE Online Application
The fee for the entrance exam will be as follows and it varies for various categories :
|For General / OBC||Rs.1500 /- (INR)|
|For SC / ST / PH||Rs.750/- (INR)|
The following courses will be provided in Uttarakhand Technical University :
- UG Courses
- PG Courses
- Ph.D. Courses
- Engineering / Technology
- Life Sciences
Uttarakhand Technical University – Counselling Procedure
- The Counselling will be held after the declaration of results.
- Based on the merit & rank obtained in the Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
- Candidate’s Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th and 10+2 passing certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (Uttarakhand domicile is a mandatory document for admission in the second year).
- Admit Card of UKSEE.
- Scorecard of UKSEE.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID)
Uttarakhand Technical University
Post Office, Chandanwadi, Prem Nagar
Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Pin – 248007 Contact :+91-0135-2774067,0135-2774068, 0135-2774069
Here are the reviews given by the candidates who have studied in this University.
Anivesh Sardar says :
- Top 1 university of Uttarakhand
Narishan Muniyal says
- A Good University to study at. But not that great.
Ashutosh Singh says :
- Worst University on planet earth. Please do not take admission, in any affiliated college even. Going to any private college will be better. No exams schedule, fake marks. Everything is fake.
Rating: 2.8 / 5
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Uttarakhand Technical UniversityApplication Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualifications and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.