Check out the Uttarakhand Technical University Result 2019. The University releases the results of Entrance Exams & also Semester Exams. Candidates who have been waiting for their admission results can check out the results through our website by the links given below. The University releases the results on the official website of the University. So in this article, we are going to provide UTU University Result, Admission Test Result, Merit List, Pass Marks, Cut Off Marks, etc. Continue reading the below article for more details of UTU (उत्तराखंड तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय) Results.
Other Links :
- Uttarakhand Technical University Admissions
- Uttarakhand Technical University Time Table
- UTU Courses and Syllabus
- Uttarakhand Technical University Admit Card
- UTU Question Papers
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Technical University Result
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|This article is on||Uttarakhand Technical University Result|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UTU Results 2019
- Bachelor of Physical Education -2nd Semester
- BHMCT 8th Sem
- B.Ed Special Session – 4th Semester
- M.Ed Special Session – 4th Semester
- Professional Back Paper Odd Semester 2018 – 19
- BBA Odd Semester
- AMRAPALI INSTITUTE AND MIET KUMAON ODD SEMESTER 2018-19
- B.Pharma 8th Sem
- B.Tech 4th Sem
- B.Tech Civil Engineering 8th Sem
- MBA 2nd Sem
- BHMCT 2nd Sem
- BHMCT 4th Sem
- M.Tech 2nd Sem
- MCA 2nd Sem
Previous Year Results
|Under Graduate Programmes||Click Here|
|Post-Graduate Courses||Click Here|
|UKSEE Results||Click Here|
How to Download the Uttarakhand Technical University Result?
Here are the steps to be followed by the students to download the UTU Result :
- Go to the official website of the University i.e., http://uktech.ac.in/
- Click on the ” Results” Tab on the homepage.
- Here you view the tabs such as B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, MBA, BHMCT, MCA, etc.
- Click on the tab for which branch you want to check the results.
- The results are provided year wise and semester wise.
Details on Uttarakhand Technical University Result Card
The following details are available on the Result Card :
- Name of the Institute
- Branch Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Internal / External Marks
- Total Marks Obtained
UTU Merit List
The Merit List will be declared on the official website of the University only after the declaration of final results. The Merit List will be announced based on the pass percentage and ranks secured by the candidates.
- Ph.D. Programs: If two or more candidates have secured the same marks, the merit shall be on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination
- Masters Programs: If two or more candidates have secured the same marks, then the merit will be given on the basis of Aptitude Test & qualifying examination.
- Undergraduate Courses: If two or more candidates have secured the same marks, then the merit will be given on the basis of marks in Mental Ability and qualifying examination.
Counseling Process will be held only for Entrance Exams. The declaration of Results will lead take to the next step in the Admission Process i.e., Counselling. This process will be held only for Admission Entrance Exams. As per the marks obtained by a candidate in the examination, the results will be declared and the merit list will be prepared by the university. Candidates will be then called for the counselling as per the rank obtained. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of the University for the dates of counseling.
The Counselling process is allotment of seats and courses as per the choice. Counseling is the last process for admission hence the decisions made by the university will be final.
I hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Uttarakhand Technical University Result. This article provides useful information on Entrance & UTU Semester Result, Steps to check out the Results, Download the Result PDF, Details on Result Card, Merit List, Cut Off Marks and Counselling. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website to get notifications of latest updates.