Check out the admissions of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University 2020. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2020 – 21. Admissions will be offered by the University based on either of the marks secured in the Entrance Test or merit in the qualifying examination. Candidates who need the information of Uttarakhand University should go through this article, as we are providing the details of USVV Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University(उत्तराखंड संस्कृत विश्वविद्यालय) Admissions 2020 – 2021.
Other Links :
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Time Table
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Admit Card
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Results
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Courses and Syllabus
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Test Marks or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following details provided are the eligibility conditions required based on the courses :
- Under Graduate Courses: The University offers BA, B.Ed, B.Lib.Sc, BJ etc at UG level. The minimum eligibility for UG courses is, the candidates should have passed 10+2 in relevant disciplines from any recognized Board.
- Post Graduate Courses: The University offers MA, M.Lib.Sc, M.Phil etc at PG level. Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses: The minimum requirement for M.Phil & Ph.D. courses is Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized University.
USVV Important Admission Dates 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date for Online Application Form||4th week of Jan 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application forms||1st week of March 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June 2020|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Admissions
Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form for Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Admissions. Applications are to be submitted only through online mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://usvv.ac.in/index.php
- Click on the link ” Apply Online ” .
- Fill all the basic details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualifications, Valid ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Enter required educational qualification details, marks etc.
- Check all the details that you have entered are correct or not before submitting the application form.
- You cannot make any changes once you click on the final submit button.
Click Here for Admissions of 2020
The following are the fee details mentioned below which vary based on the category :
|For General / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC / ST / PH||Rs. 300/-|
Fee Structure for Various Programmes
Here we are mentioning the brief fee details about all courses. Have a glance over it :
Fee Details of MA, M.Phil & PG Diploma Courses
|Name of the Course||Fee|
|PG Diploma||Rs 22,000|
- The fee for Bachelor of Journalism(BJ), Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.Sci), M.Lib.Sci, Master of Journalism (MJ) is Rs.11,000/-
- Karmkand and Paurohitya
- Pandulipi and Puralipi Vigyan
- Vastu Shastra
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Jyotish (Astrology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga
- M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)
- B.A. (Shastri)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- M.A. (Acharya)
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- M.A. (Yoga)
- Certificate Course in Yoga
- The counselling will be held after the declaration of results.
- Based on the merit & rank obtained in the Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
- Candidate’s Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Faculty
- Professor Mahavir Agrawal (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Damodar Pargai (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Prakash Pant (Assistant Professor)
- Professor M.c. Balodi (Professor & Head)
- Dr. Ratan Lal (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. M.k. Pant (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Ramratan Khandelwal (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. S.k. Upadhyay (Assistant Professor)
Click Here to view in detail about the Faculty of the University
Click Here to view the complete details of Fee, Admissions, Syllabus, Exam Dates etc for all Courses.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University
NH-58, BHEL More, Bahadrabad
Haridwar – 249402, Uttarakhand, India
Here are the reviews given by the candidates who have studied in this University.
Positive reviews :
- Good place for learning Sanskrit – by shubham bahuguna
- Best University for Yoga Courses – by Shoshthav Sharma
There are no negative reviews about this University.
I hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualifications and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.