Check out the admissions of Uttarakhand Ayurved University 2021. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Doctoral programs for the academic year 2021 – 22. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Admissions for UG courses will be done based on the marks secured in the Uttarakhand Ayurved Pre-Medical Test (UAPMT) conducted by the University and to PG courses, candidates must be qualified in All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET).
Through this article, you will get the details of UAU Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of Uttarakhand Ayurveda University (उत्तराखंड आयुर्वेद विश्वविद्यालय) Admissions 2021 – 2022.
Other Links :
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admit Card
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University Result
- UAU Courses and Syllabus
- UAU Question Papers
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University Time Table
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Ayurved University
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttarakhand Ayurved University was established by the Government of Uttarakhand vide Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009 for the purpose of ensuring, effective and systematic instructions, teaching, training, research, and development in Ayurved. The objective is to promote the application of basic sciences in the investigation of Ayurvedic concepts procedures and products and nurture the discipline of ayurvedic biology.
The University will seek not merely to turn out men as Doctors, Scientists, Merchants, Theologians but also as men of high character, probity and honour, whose conduct through life will show that they bear the hallmark of a great University
The following details provided are the eligibility conditions required for the courses in Uttarakhand Ayurveda University :
|BAMS||Should be completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects with 50% marks + UAPMT merit|
|MD / MS||BAMS degree from any recognized College|
|Ph.D. in any discipline||Master’s degree in Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Yoga, Siddha, Bio-Sciences, and Sanskrit with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade + marks secured in Research Entrance Test
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Important Dates 2021 – Tentative
Important Dates for Admissions of Uttarakhand Ayurved University are given below :
|Application starts from||April 1, 2021|
|Last Date to fill the application form||May 5, 2021|
|Admit Card is available from||June 1, 2021|
|UAPMT Exam Date||June 5, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||July 3, 2021|
|Counseling Date||August 1, 2021|
The University accepts only online mode of applications. Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling the application forms :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://uktech.ac.in/
- Click on the ” Admission ” Tab.
- Click on the course for which you wish to apply for.
- Register yourself by entering the basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualifications, Valid ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, Login with the given ID and password sent to the Mobile Number.
- Enter required educational qualification details, marks etc.
- Check all the details that you have entered are correct or not before submitting the application form.
- You cannot make any changes once you click on the final submit button.
The fee for the entrance exam in Uttarakhand Ayurveda University will be as follows. The registration fee should be paid only through online mode i.e., via Credit Card/Debit Card or Internet banking.
|Entrance Exam||General / OBC||SC / ST|
|UAPMT – UG Courses||Rs. 3500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|AIAPGET||Rs. 1750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
The following courses will be provided in Uttarakhand Ayurveda University :
- UG Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- MD / MS
Counseling Procedure – Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- The Counselling will be held after the declaration of Entrance Exam results.
- Based on the merit & rank obtained in the Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Candidates should get registered for the Counselling.
- The date and place of counselling will be notified through the website.
- No intimation will be sent through mail or post.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
- Candidate’s Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th certificate as Age proof
- 12th Marksheet
- 12th Certificate
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Result Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Allotment Letter
- Valid ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
Click Here to view the process of Counselling in detail.
Click Here to check out the fee details of UG, PG courses in Uttarakhand Ayurveda University.
Click Here to view the faculty of the University
Railway Road, Harrawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Phone: 0135 268 5138
Anurag Kulkarni says : Got to understand a lot about what Ayurved means, and how important the role it plays in our well-being, especially in today’s chaotic world of ours!
Tanuj Shokta says : Not at all a good college bad infrastructure, students lack discipline, and ragging is very prevalent in the campus and authority does nothing to stop this evil.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Uttarakhand Ayurved UniversityApplication Process 2021, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualifications and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.