Check here the Utkal University Admissions 2020. The University recently released the Admission Notifications of the University. It offers applications under PG, Self Financing, M.Phil., Ph.D. & B.Sc. Nursing Courses in regular mode and UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses in Distance Education (DDCE) mode. In this article, we are going to provide उत्कल विश्वविद्यालय Admissions, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Faculties, Academic Calendar, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Utkal University Admissions 2020.
- Utkal University Time Table
- Utkal University Results
- Admit Card of Utkal University
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Utkal University|
|Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||General – PG, Self Financing, M.Phil., Ph.D. & B.Sc. Nursing Courses
DDCE – UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Utkal University was established on 27th Nov 1947 through the Utkal University act 1943. This act did not specify clearly the territorial jurisdiction of the University. In 1956, the University’s expansion began with the opening of the PG Department of Geology at Ravenshaw College Campus & an Engineering College at Burla, Sambalpur. In 1957, PG Depts. of Philosophy & Sanskrit were established in Cuttack. The University is spread over an area of 24,973 sq. km catering to the needs of higher education of a population of more than 110 lakhs.
Utkal University opened a few other PG Departments such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Oriya, & English during 1966-69 in its new campus at Vani Vihar. The PG Department of Law (LL.M.) was started in the year 1973. At present, the University has twenty-seven post-graduate teaching and research departments on the campus. Departmental Research Support/Centre of Advance Studies. The university is in 9 districts, viz, Angul, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jajpur, Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapara, Khurda, Nayagarh, and Puri.
Courses & Duration
|Self Financing Courses||Depends upon course|
|M.Phil. Courses||2 years|
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
|B.Sc. Nursing Courses||4 years|
Utkal University – DDCE Courses & Duration
|IMBA & BBA||8 years|
|PG Diploma||1 year|
- UG Programs – The minimum qualification required to apply is 55% aggregate in 10+2 in the desired discipline from the recognized university.
- PG Departments – Candidate should have passed a Three-year Degree Examination or an equivalent examination with Honours in the concerned subject or having the concerned subject as a pass in 50% marks in the aggregate at graduation level.
- P.G.Diploma – Hons. Graduate with 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized university.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidates have to pass his/her masters in relevant discipline from the recognized university.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass masters or M.Phil. in relevant discipline from the recognized university.
- B.Sc. Nursing Admission Prospectus 2019
- Admission Bulletin
- Old Entrance Questions
- Entrance dates
- Application for B.Sc. Admission
Step by step process for application in Utkal University:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’, tab. From the dropdown menu click the ‘Online Admission’ link.
- An application form will display on the screen. Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo 300×400 px. and size of 50kB, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Parija Library
- Guest House
- Computer Centre
- Health Centre
- Sports Council
- Placement cell
- Population Research Center
DDCE – Important Links
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] fees structure – Rs. 93,264/-
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Integrated Master of Business Administration [IMBA] – Rs. 1,71,999/-
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] – Rs. 3,120/-
- Master of Commerce [M.Com] – Rs. 2,462/-
- Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] – Rs. 12,102/-
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – Rs. 3,120/-
- Master of Arts [MA] – Rs. 3,120/-
- Master of Computer Application [MCA] – Rs. 78,907/-
- Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm] – Rs. 3,950/-
- Ph.D. Fees Structure – Rs. 49,800/-
- Helpful & Good behavior of Faculty & staff
- Loveable atmosphere
- Poor Infrastructure
- Did not conduct exams on time
Ratings – 3.2/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any detailed instructions for submitting an online application?
Ans: Yes, for filling up the Online Application an applicant must refer to the Online Application Procedure link.
How much is the Application Fee?
In which format the scanned photograph & documents should be?
Ans: The images of the photograph should be in JPG format. The required sizes are given in the Online Application Process.
In case of any mistake can I edit the form?
Ans: Yes. Before the final submission of the form, you will be given a review stage, where you can verify all your entered data and edit them if required.
The Administrative Officer
P.G. Council, Utkal University
Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751 004
Mobile: 8339092483 Between 10 am to 5 pm
Hope you may get complete information about the Utkal University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.