Check out the notifications of the Utkal University of Culture 2020 Admissions. The University provides applications under UG, PG, Ph.D., M.Phil., PG Diploma & Certificate Courses. Through this article, we are going to provide उत्कल संस्कृति विश्वविद्यालय Admission Notifications, Application Procedure, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Important dates, Faculties, Prospectus, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the Utkal University of Culture Admissions 2020.
- Utkal University of Culture Admit Card
- Utkal University of Culture Time Table
- Utkal University of Culture Question Papers
- Utkal University of Culture Result
- Utkal University of Culture Courses and Syllabus
Table of Contents
Utkal University of Culture
|Name of the Organisation||Utkal University of Culture|
|Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||UG, PG, M.Phil., Ph.D., PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||0674 – 2972312|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Utkal University of Culture was established on 9 June 1999 in Madanpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. It is a public university that is dedicated to research, teaching & education in the field of culture. It was established as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. The University was recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) on 1 Dec 1999, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. It has also been accredited by AIU (Association of India Universities) since 1 Apr 2000.
The University’s mission is to spread the benefits of culture & education. The University campus is lush green & well equipped with modern-day facilities and was surrounded by the number of institutions & close to the Info-city Phase-II, Bhubaneswar, Odisha has been constructed over a land of Ac.45.185 dec. with one Boys & one Girls Hostel. It is approximately 17 km from the Bhubaneswar Railway Station, 10 Km from the Biju Patnaik Airport & 10 km from Baramunda Bus Stand.
Courses & Duration
|Bachelor of Performing Art (B.P.A.)||4 years|
|Bachelor in Visual Art (B.V.A.)||4 years|
|Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design||4 years|
|Bachelor Degree in Interior Design||4 years|
|Bachelor Degree in Textile Design||4 years|
|Bachelor in Tourism & Travel Management||4 years|
|Bachelor in Hotel Management||4 years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.)||2 years|
|Master of Tourism & Travel Management||2 years|
|Master of Hotel Management||2 years|
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
- UG Programs – Candidates have to pass +2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- PG Programs – Students have to pass 10+2+3 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university
- M.Phil. Courses – MPA/M.Mus or MVA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline from the recognized university
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass M.Phil. or PG Courses from the recognized university
- PG Diploma Courses – Any graduate or equivalent degree from the recognized university.
- Certificate Courses – Any graduate or equivalent degree from the recognized university.
- Post Graduate Programme
- Ph.D. Programmes
- M.Phil. Programs
- Under Graduate Programme
- Online Application for Admission
- Admission Notifications
- The procedure of Admissions, Reservations & Concessions
Steps to apply for the admissions in Utkal University of culture:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://uuc.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘ADMISSION’, tab. From the dropdown menu click the ‘Online Application for Admission‘ link.
- An application form will display on the screen. Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo 300×400 px. and size of 50kB, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
|Opening of the Online Application for Admission for all P.G & M.Phil Programmes||1st week of July 2020 to 3rd week of July 2020|
|Dates for submission of hard copy of Application form along with enclosures for all P.G. & M.Phil Programmes||1st week of July 2020 to 3rd week of July 2020|
- Extension Programme
- Personality Development Programme
- Reprography Facility
- Study Tour and Field Study
- Anti-Ragging Cell/Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell
- NSS Cell
- ODD Sem Exam Form Fill-up-2019
- Pay Hostel Dues
- Student Login
Administration / Faculty
- Faculty of Culture Studies
- Faculty of Architecture and Archaeology
- Faculty of Language and Literature
- Faculty of Visual Arts
- Faculty of Performing Art
- Certificate Courses
- M.Phil- Programmes
- Self-Financing Courses
- Board of Management
- Academic Council
- Incumbency Chart
- News Letter-2020
- List of Affiliated Colleges
- Research Facilities
- Student Admission (P.G.Deptts.)
- Student Registration (Affl. Colleges)
- College Login
- Student Login
Utkal University Fees Structure
- Fees Structure for M.A., M.V.A. & M.P.A. Programmes
- Fee Structure for M.Phil Programmes
- Fee Structure for Certificate Courses
- Details of hostel Fees
- Fees Structure for UG Courses
- Near to Bus stand
- There are no negative reviews for this university
Ratings – 3.7/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the document required for admission?
Ans. The student must have to keep – 10th Mark-sheets & Pass certificate, 12th Mark-sheets & Pass certificate, Transfer Certificate, Category Certificate, Income Certificate, Admission Test Hall ticket/Scorecard.
Can I Update the details after submission of the application form?
Ans. No, there will be no chance.
Utkal University of Culture
Sanskruti Vihar, Madanpur,
Bhubaneswar – 752054,
Phone – 0674 – 2972312, 2972313, 2972314
Hope you may get complete information about the Utkal University of Culture Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.