Check out the University of Lucknow Admissions 2021 for PG/ UG and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given all the लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय Admissions details like eligibility, fee particulars, courses offered, important dates, application form, joining date, the application process, academic period, counseling date, etc. Also, know how to apply or the application process for the University of Lucknow Admission 2021.
- Lucknow University Time Table
- University of Lucknow Admit Card
- University of Lucknow Courses and Syllabus
- Lucknow University Results
- Lucknow University Question Papers
Table of Contents
About University of Lucknow
University at Lucknow was first started by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, later Sir Harcourt Butler, K.C.I.E, K.C.S.I., was appointed Lieutenant-Governor of the United State, and he is well-known interest in all matters especially in matters of educational, and gave fresh life to so many. The Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian University research university based in Lucknow. Founded in 1867, It is one of the oldest government-owned universities of higher education in India.
|1.||Name||University of Lucknow|
|3.||Courses offered||PG, B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA., M.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., LL.M. & PG Diploma courses.|
|4.||Admissions Based on||Admission|
|6.||Official Website||Click here|
Lucknow University Courses 2021
- PG Diploma
- M.S.C Physics
- M.S, C Mathematics
- B.com Hons.
- For BIODIVERSITY, WILDLIFE CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT – The candidate should be a graduate in Science with a minimum of 55% in his academics.
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Exploration Resources and Mining Technology – The candidate should be an engineering graduate with a minimum of 4 years in his academics with a minimum of 55% in his academics.
- For PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS – The candidate should be a graduate of a recognized college or institution with a minimum of 55% in his academics.
- For UG Management Admissions (BBA/MBA 5 Year) – The candidate should be 12th pass out with a minimum of 55% in his academics.
- For Postgraduate Admissions – The candidate should be any graduate with a minimum of 55% in his academics.
- For PG Management Admissions (MBA/MTTM) – The Candidate should pass a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Service with a minimum of 55% in his academics.
Important Dates – Lucknow University 2020
|Post Graduate Diploma in Exploration Resources and Mining Technology||Last date to Apply – will be updated|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biodiversity, Wildlife Conservation, and Management (PGDBWCM)||Last date with late fee: will be updated|
|PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS||Last date to Apply – will be updated|
|UG Management Admissions (BBA/MBA 5 Year)||will be updated|
|Postgraduate Admissions||will be updated|
|PG Management Admissions (MBA/MTTM)||will be updated|
Important Dates – Lucknow University 2019
|Post Graduate Diploma in Exploration Resources and Mining Technology||Last date to Apply – 25th July 2019.|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biodiversity, Wildlife Conservation, and Management (PGDBWCM)||Last date with late fee 30th – July 2019.
|PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS||Last date to Apply – 25th July 2019.|
|UG Management Admissions (BBA/MBA 5 Year)||10th April 2019|
|Postgraduate Admissions||15th April 2019|
|PG Management Admissions (MBA/MTTM)||15th May 2019|
- For PG courses, the application fee OBC or General is 1000/-
- For PG courses the application fee for SC/ST – 500/-
- For UG Courses, the application fee for General/ OBC – 800/-
- For UG Courses, the application fee for SC/ST – 400/-
How to apply for the University of Lucknow – Application Process
To apply for the Univerity of Lucknow admissions just follow the below instructions.
- First Visit the Lucknow University website.
- Next click on Admissions >> there it shows you some courses next click on the course you are interested to apply.
- Next click on the apply online button and the Application form will be opened please enter the details and fill the application form.
- Next, submit the application form.
- If you have any queries regarding the admission process contact the helpdesk or registrar number.
Riya Sinha B.com Hons says
In 2016 the University entrance exam admission LUACMAT was held and after the exam, the whole rank list was uploaded on the Official University site. In that list, my Open Rank was 103. This is a combined entrance exam for BCom Hons, BBA, and Mba (5years). No there are no placements and internships at the Graduation level. We really wish that our college will give us the placements and internship opportunities but they are not at graduation level only for Postgraduates.
Abhishek Tiwari M.S.C Physics says
Its old and beautiful campus has large hardworking honest knowledgeable faculty. Every faculty is experienced in their field and supports every student. University has its own historical importance. After entrance test and interview cum counseling. The entrance test covers complete knowledge about my previous class. The test was moderate not much easier not harder. But competition was high as 1:10 students for each seat.
University of Lucknow Contact details
Registrar Nos: 0522-2740412
I hope you get all the details about the University of Lucknow Admissions 2021 like its fee particulars, courses offered, eligibility for the different courses, important dates for the courses like the last date लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय admission form 2019 and also know how to apply for the application process for the admission. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the admission process comment below, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.