Apply for the Admissions in University of Kota 2020. The University provides admissions under UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate & Ph.D. Courses. Admission notifications are provided on the कोटा विश्वविद्यालय official website. Here we are going to provide the University’s Online Admissions, Academic programs, Duration & Eligibility, Students Facilities, Administration, Academic Calendar, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get complete information about the Kota University Admissions in 2020.
Useful Links :
- Kota University Time Table
- UOK Results
- UOK Admit Card
- UOK Courses and Syllabus
- Kota University Question Papers
Table of Contents
University of Kota
|Name of the Organisation||University of Kota|
|Location||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
|Programs Offered||B.Pharm., B.Sc., M.Sc., MCA, M.Tech., M.A., MSW, M.Com., MBA, M.P.Ed., LL.M., PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The University of Kota was established in 2003 by the Govt. of Rajasthan through ‘The University of Kota Act, 2003’. The University was situated in Kota, Rajasthan, India. This is a growing University in the State & unfolding its wings in the area of teaching as well as research. The University has also submitted its proposal to University Grants Commission (UGC) to develop sports complex, central library, computer sci., boys & girls hostels, dispensaries, rainwater harvesting systems, sewerage lines, etc., on its campus.
Kota University has around 180+ colleges with approx. 2,30,000 students of 6 dist. of Rajasthan i.e., Kota, Bundi, Baran, Jhalawar, Karauli & Sawai Madhopur are under the territorial jurisdiction of the University. The University has 6 faculties viz., Arts, Commerce & Management, Education, Law, Science, and Social Science. The Academic Programs offered by the university were MBA, MCA, MSW, LLM, M.P.Ed., M.Com., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech., M.A./M.Sc., Diploma, Certificate & Ph.D. programs in various disciplines are running University Campus.
UOK Courses & Duration
|PG Diploma||2 years|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
|Ph.D. Programs||2 years|
- UG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Program – The minimum eligibility is to pass masters or M.Phil. from the recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Diploma/Certificate Courses– Candidates have to pass SSC/Tenth/equivalent Examination from the recognized board.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to complete the master’s degree in a relevant discipline in order to pursue a PG Diploma Course from the recognized University.
- Online Admission
- Admission Policy
- Academic Program
- University Prospectus
- University Admission Policy
- Government Admission Policy
- Academic Calendar
Here we are going to provide the application process for the University of Kota Admissions:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.uok.ac.in/
- On the home page, search & click on the ‘Students Corner’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Online Admission’ tab. Now, search & click on the Application form link.
- Then a page with the Online Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
Affiliated Colleges & Programs
- Board of Management
- Academic Council
- Board Of Inspection
- Research Board
- Deans of Faculties
- Boards of Studies
Minutes of Meetings
- UGC Cell
- Women Cell
- IPR Cell
- IT Cell
- Anti Ragging Cell
- Placement and Counselling Cell
- Cell for Differently Abled Persons
- Sports Board
- Student Union
- Anti-Ragging Rules
- General Discipline Rules
- Student Facilities
- Great place for hardworking students
- Good Atmosphere
- Bad Behaviour of Staff
- Making fraud in supple fee matters
Ratings – 3.9/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Sc. course?
Ans. The minimum eligibility criteria is the candidate should have passed the 12th board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology disciplines. Admission of candidates are purely based on merit basis.
Is the University of Kota is a good university to pursue a degree?
Ans. Yes, It is a renowned & premier university in India. It offers courses in various disciplines. Faculties & placements are the key highlights of this university. The University is being approved by UGC, AIU, & NAAC.
How are the placements at Kota University?
Ans. The placements at Kota university are really very good. Top companies like Infosys, Vedanta, L&T, etc., come here to recruit the students &offer them the best package.
University of Kota
Near Kabir Circle, MBS Marg,
Kota – 324 005
E-mail ID: email@example.com
We hope you may get complete details on the University of Kota Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided Online Admissions, Academic Programs, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Academic Calendar, Students Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Please do share this article.