Check out the University of Gour Banga Admissions 2020. The Admission Notification has been released. The University invites admissions under UG, PG, M.Phil & Ph.D. Courses. Admission will be based upon the Research Entrance Test (RET). Through this article, we are going to provide the details of University of Gour Banga (गौर बंग विश्वविद्यालय) like About University, the Application Process, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the UGB Admissions 2020.
- Gour Banga University Time Table
- UGB Admit Card
- Gour Banga University Result
- University of Gour Banga Courses and Syllabus
- Gour Banga University Question Papers
Table of Contents
University of Gour Banga Admissions 2020
|Name of the Organisation||University of Gour Banga|
|Location||Mokdumpur, West Bengal|
|Admission based on||Entrance Test|
|Courses||UG, PG, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
The University of Gour Banga (UGB), has been established by the West Bengal Act XXVI of 2007 at Malda, West Bengal on 10 March 2008 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. It is one of the 2 new state universities established by the govt. of West Bengal to address the concerns of equity & access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts.
The university presently has 38 affiliated colleges which include 25 general degree colleges. It offers various PG and doctoral courses along with UG courses in affiliated colleges. The University is situated on N.H. 34 near Rabindra Bhavan. The Central Bus Terminus is adjacent to the University campus. The University provides quality education in the less educationally developed area.
The given details are the Eligibility of the courses:
|UG Courses||The University offers BA., B.Sc., B.Com., B.H.M., B.C.A. & B.B.A.at the UG level. Candidates should have to complete (10+2) with at least 50% in the required stream from the recognized Board.|
|PG Courses||The University offers MA., M.Sc. & M.Com. at the PG level. Candidates should have to complete the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% in the required stream from the recognized University|
|M.Phil.||The min. requirement for M.Phil courses is to complete the Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized University.|
|PhD.||The min. requirement for Ph.D. courses is to complete the Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized University.|
Courses & Duration – University of Gour Banga
Here are the Course Durations mentioned for the UGB :
Application Process – University of Gour Banga
Step by step procedure to apply for UGB Admissions :
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should have to enter all the details.
- Attach the photocopies of all the required documents.
- Soft copy of scanned passport size photo & signature.
- Pay Application Fee by offline mode.
- Download & take print of Admission Pay-in-slip, pay challan amount to the bank within the stipulated time.
- Upload bank transaction number & scan copy of paid bank challan.
- Download the Application Form & take a print.
- UG Online Admission
- Online Registration of UG CBCS
- PG Online Admission
- Important Dates
- Online Admission Steps
Faculty & Staff
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] – Rs. 5,800/- Per sem
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A] – Rs. 5,600/- Per sem
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc.] – Rs. 5,800/- Per sem
- B.B.A. – Rs. 5,800/- Per sem
- Master of Commerce [M.Com] – Rs. 6,200/- Per sem
- Master of Arts [M.A] – Rs. 6000/- Per sem
- Master of Laws [L.L.M] – Rs. 5,800/- Per sem
- Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] – Rs. 48, 200/- Per year
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – Rs. 6000/- Per sem
- Master of Library & Info. Science [M.Lib.I.Sc] – Rs. 6,300/- Per sem
- Ph.D. – Rs. 25,000/- Per sem
- Nice Structure
- Good environment to study
- Worst exam procedure
- Nothing will happen in the correct time
Frequently Asked Questions
How to pay the amount through online?
Ans. Online payment can be made by using the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Can the Admission fee will be refunded?
Ans. Application and Admission fee once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Contact Details of UGB
University Of Gour Banga
West Bengal, India
Contact number: 03512-223664
Email ID: email@example.com
Hope you may get the information on the University of Gour Banga Admissions 2020 such as About University, Application Process, Important Links, Courses Offered, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Fees Structure, Reviews, and Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.