Check out the latest update of University Of Burdwan Distance Education Admissions 2019 – 20. The Notifications of University Of Burdwan (बर्दवान विश्वविद्यालय) Distance Education have been released. Burdwan university distance education releases the admission for PG, B.ED & M.B.A correspondence courses. This University offers application in online / offline Mode. Admission of courses will based on merit list in entrance exam. Under Directorate of Distance Education DDE, It offers Distance education courses for the students who cant pursue full time courses.Through this article, we are going to provide Burdwan University online Admission, courses, study centre, Qualification, Eligibility criteria and Fees structure.
Other Links :
- University of Burdwan Distance Education Time Table
- University of Burdwan Distance Education Results
Table of Contents
University of Burdwan Distance Education
|Name of the institution||UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN DISTANCE EDUCATION|
|Location||West Bengal; India.|
|Courses offered||PG, B.ED. & M.B.A courses|
|Admission based on||Merit in entrance exam|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Contact number||03422657804 / 912|
ABOUT BURDWAN UNIVERSITY
University of Burdwan is one of the biggest universities in West Bengal with 94 PG courses, 195 efficient faculty and 222 colleges all over in India. It includes different administative departments with different counselling sessions, offering a wide range of UG courses. Having a good infrastructure it was established in 1994 with the suggestion of Distance Education Council(DEC).university of burdwan having the programmes i.e., PG, B.ED. & M.B.A with corresponding courses.
Post Graduation Programme (PG): post graduation programme consists of 9 subjects across 11 study centers.Under (DDE),while working full time,we are offering a flexibility to pursue your degree.
Bachelor Of Education Programme (B.ED): Distance mode B.ED programme is pursuing the bachelor degree certificate by attending 15 sessions in a year.
ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION
|M.A (ENGLISH/SANSKRIT/BENGALI/HISTORY/POLITICAL SCIENCES/PHILOSOPHY)||General/pass under graduate (10+2+3)with special B.A with minimum 300(35%) marks.
pass undergraduate (10+2+2)/(10+1+3)/(11+3) under any recognized university with minimum 300(40%) marks.
|M.A/M.SC (Mathematics)||B.A/B.sc under graduate (10+2+3)with maths combination of minimum 300(35%) marks.
B.A/B.sc ) pass undergraduate (10+2+2)/(10+1+3)/(11+3) under any recognized university with minimum 300(40%) marks.
|M.com||Commerce undergraduate (10+2+3)with minimum 300(35%) marks.
pass undergraduate (10+2+2)/(10+1+3)/(11+3) under any recognized university with relevant subject of minimum 300(40%) marks.
|M.Sc(computer science)||B.sc computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics with relevant subjects.|
|B.Ed||Freshers with completion of following NCTE programmes:
Diploma in elementary education/ Bachelor of elementary education/
Diploma in pre-school education/Diploma in physical education/diploma in arts education
Under graduate from any recognized university
|MBA||Qualify in any aptitude tests like CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT
Qualify in MBA entrance exam conducted by Burdwan university.
BURDWAN UNIVERSITY APPLICATION & ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Visit the official website dde.buruniv.ac.in of Burdwan University.
- Click on Admission tab and the list of various courses will appear.
- select the course you wanted to apply for.
- Fill up the details in application form such as Name, DOB, DD number, Course, Contact number, Email address etc.,
- Upload the scanned recent photo & signature.
- Upload any relevant documents and check the details once again whether they are correct or not.
- Submit the application form and make sure to note ID and password.
- Candidates need to visit the Study centre (or) DDE Administrative Office
with all the original documents for verification along with the Application form & the copy of Bank Challan as mentioned in the SMS or E-mail/ website notification.
For B.Ed and MBA courses application fee is Rs. 500 and for PG candidates, the fees is depends upon their particular course where it ranges from Rs.5900/- to Rs.11900/-. The application fee can be paid through Bank Challan.
University of Burdwan Distance Education – COURSES OFFERED
PG COURSES & DURATION
- M.A – 2 years
- M.Sc Mathematics – 2 years
- M.Com – 2 years
- M.Sc Computer science – 2 years
B.ED COURSE AND DURATION
- B.ED – 5 years
MBA COURSE AND DURATION
- MBA – 2 years
STUDY CENTRES OF BURDWAN UNIVERSITY
- ABN Seal College – Coochbehar, West Bengal.
- Ananda Chandra College – Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
- Bankura Zilla Saradamoni Mahila Mahavidyapith – Bankura, West Bengal.
- Birbhum Mahavidyalaya – Suri, West Bengal.
- Burdwan University – Vidyasagar Bhavan, Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal.
- Gangarampur College – gangarampur, West Bengal.
- Malda College – Malda, West Bengal.
- Rampurhat College – Rampurhat, West Bengal.
- Shyama Prasad College – Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Suri Vidyasagar College – Suri, West Bengal.
- Tarakeswar College – Tarakeswar, west Bengal.
ADDRESS OF THE UNIVERSITY
Directorate of Distance Education,
university Of Burdwan,
Contact number – 03422657804 / 912
Email Id – email@example.com
Hope you may get the complete information of The University Of Burdwan Distance Education 2019-20 Application form, Admission Fee, Courses Offered, Eligibility and Qualification, Study centres.