Download Understanding the Environment Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Sciences. These Study Books will be useful for Science and PG Diploma students. The concepts of Our Environment and its Components, Living Components, Ecosystem, People and the Environment, etc. are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Energy and Environment
- Mathematical Methods in Physics III
- Natural Resource Management
Table of Contents
Understanding the Environment Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Understanding the Environment|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||B.Ed, PG Diploma in Sustainable Development|
|Course Type||Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Environment Science Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Our Environment and its Components
- The Hydrosphere
- The Atmosphere
- The Lithosphere
- Introduction to the Environment
Living Components of the Environment
- The Aquatic Life
- The Terrestrial Life
- Organisms and their Characteristics
The Ecosystem and its Functioning
- Biotic Relations in the Ecosystem
- Cycling of Materials in the Ecosystem
- Energy in Ecosystems
- An Introduction to Ecosystem
People and the Environment
- Environmental Pollution
- Environmental Degradation and Conservation
- Human Evolution and Population Growth
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a B.Ed, PG Diploma in Sustainable Development. The following university students can also download Understanding the Environment study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Understanding the Environment subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Ed II Year
- PG Diploma in Sustainable Development
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Understanding the Environment subject :
|Our Environment and its Components||Download|
|Living Components of the Environment||Download|
|The Ecosystem and its Functioning||Download|
|People and the Environment||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Understanding the Environment subject :
- List the major types of freshwater habitats in the world?
- Describe the zonation because of light and stratification due to temperature in tropical and temperate lakes?
- Describe the physical and chemical characteristics of lentic habitats?
- Explain the nature of the different zones of a river that originates from a high mountain?
- Describe the features of the ocean basin?
- Describe the formation of waves and the patterns of current in the world oceans.
- Describe the structure and composition of the Earth.
- Describe the characteristics of soil in relation to plant growth.
- List and describe the different components of the lithosphere.
- describe the characteristics of soil in relation to plant growth?
- Explain how micro-organisms and organic matter help to improve soil fertility?
- Discuss the importance of soil and explain why we need to preserve it.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Understanding the Environment Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.