Check out the Admissions of Tripura University 2021. The University invites applications under B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Voc., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MBA, PG Diploma, IMD, Ph.D. & Certificate Courses. This University also provides applications for B.A., B.ED., M.A., & Diploma Courses in Distance Education.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the TU (त्रिपुरा विश्वविद्यालय) i.e., Application Process, Academic Calendar, Prospectus, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Tripura University Admissions 2021.
Other Links :
- Tripura University Admit Card
- Tripura University Time Table
- Tripura University Courses and Syllabus
- Tripura University Result
- Tripura University Question Papers
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Tripura University|
|Location||Suryamaninagar, Agartala, Tripura|
|Admission based on||Merit List in Entrance Exam|
|Courses||General – UG, PG, PG Diploma, IMD, Ph.D. & Certificate Courses
Distance Education – B.A., B.ED., M.A., & Diploma Courses
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact number||+91 381 237 4801/4803/9002|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Tripura University
Tripura University was established and started its journey in 1987. On 7 May 1937, Maharaja Bir Bikram laid the foundation-stone of the college. The State Government took the initiative to pass the Tripura University Act in 1987 and it is the first University in the state that came into being on October 2nd, 1987, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, the ‘Father of the Nation’. The objective of the University is “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities” in the state.
There are a large number of colleges affiliated with the university. The number of affiliated Colleges at present is 52 among them, there are 27 General Degree Colleges, 19 Professional Degree Colleges, 2 Technical Colleges & 4 Polytechnic Institutes. The University is running various courses under Science and Arts & Commerce Faculty and also running distance education programs under B.A., B.ED., M.A., & Diploma Courses. Later, this university has been converted into a Central University on 2nd July 2007 under the Tripura University Act,2006 by the Parliament.
Courses offered and Duration
|B.Voc. in Film and Video Production||3 years|
|Masters in Rural Management & Development||2 years|
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
Distance Education Courses & Duration:
|Diploma||1 year or six months|
- UG Courses – Candidates should have to complete (10+2) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass graduation in a relevant stream with a min. of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- B.Ed. Course – Any UG from a recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to complete any Post Graduation courses/M.Phil. in relevant stream with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass (10+2+3) / any graduation degree in a relevant stream with a min. of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates have to pass any under graduation course in a relevant stream with a min. 40% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
The Procedure for Applying for the admission in Tripura University:
- Select the course of your choice by checking your eligibility.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature
- Finally, check the details entered in the Application Form and ‘Confirm’ the submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission.
Administration & Faculty
- Admin Home
- Council & Committees
- University Offices
Tripura University Fee Structure
- Details of Fee for Different Programmes (Per Semester)
- Fee details for Different programs for International students
- Distance Education fee structure for different programs
- Highly Knowledgeable Faculty
- Good Infrastructure
- Having some issues with the library
- Careless Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process of admission in MBA, TU?
Ans: Any national entrance test (MAT, CMAT, CET, etc) or TUET (Tripura University Entrance Test) followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Preference would be accorded to the candidates with a valid score card of any national level entrance test as mentioned above.
Are there any marks criteria for admission in MBA, TU?
Ans: Yes, Minimum 50% marks in graduation (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS).
Who can apply for the MBA Programme at TU?
Ans: Candidates completed graduation in any stream with 50% marks/waiting for final results (50% overall must)of graduation.
How many total seats available for admission in MBA, TU?
Ans: 60 (intake)+10% of 60 (i.e. 6) only for EWS in upper-caste as per criteria stipulated by the Government of India.
Tripura(W) PIN: 799 022,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 381 237 4801/4803/9002
Email ID – [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about the Tripura University Admissions 2021. In this article, we have provided useful information like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Prospectus, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.