Download Tool Engineering and Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like Tool Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of the Fundamentals of CIM, Tool Engineering, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Tool Engineering and Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Tool Engineering and Management|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||B.Tech, M.Tech in Tool Engineering & Diploma in Computer Integrated Management|
|Course Type||Under Graduation, Post Graduation & Diploma Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Machine Tools Study Books
|Planning and Management Tools||Download|
Tool Management Study Notes
Chapters & Topics
Fundamentals of CIM
- Design of Fixtures
- Design of Jigs
- Design of Single Point Cutting Tool
- Introduction to Tool Engineering and Management
Design of Metal Shaping Tools
- Design of Metal Casting Tools
- Design of Forming Tools
- Design of Sheet Metal, Blanking and Piercing Tools
- Design of Die Making Tools
- Layout Work and Safety Issues
- Basic Layout Operations
- Tools for Basic Layout
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing Diploma in Computer Integrated Management, Tool Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Tool Engineering and Management study materials :
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU)
- Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College
- RV College of Engineering
Subject in the Semesters
Tool Engineering and Managementsubject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering VI Semester
- Tool Engineering IV Semester
- Diploma in Computer Integrated Management
- M.Tech in Tool Engineering
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Tool Engineering and Management study materials :
- Define Tools, Tool Engineering, Tool Design.
- Explain The Function Of Tool Engineering.
- Explain Concept And Meaning Of Tool Engineering.
- Compare Between Machine Tools And Cutting Tools.
- Write the Application Of Cutting Tools.
- Explain Troubles In Tool Engineering And Troubleshooting Approaches Used In Tool Engineering.
- Explain Procedure Followed In Process And Tool Planning.
- Explain Principle Of Motion Economy By Hable And Kearful.
- Explain Tooling Principles Leading To Economy.
- Explain Concept Of Location And Clamping.
- Define Location And Clamping.
- Use Of Locating And Clamping Principle In Day To Day Supervision On Floor.
- Explain Concept And Importance Of Degree Of Freedom.
- Explain Meaning Of Jig
- Write Short Note On Following.
- Template Jig And Plate Jig
- Sandwich Jig And Box Jig
- Channel Jig And Leaf Jig
- Angle Plate Jig And Modified Angle Plate Jig.
- Indexing Jig
- Latch Jig
- Turn Over Jig
- Explain Fixture Design For Following
- Turning Fixture
- Boring Fixture
- Broaching Fixture
- Assembly Fixture
- Milling Fixture
- Explain Selection Criteria Of A Jig.
- Explain Bending In Details.
- Explain Parts And Function Of Bending Die
- Explain Methods To Calculate Bending Pressure.
- Write Short Notes On Following.
- Finger Stops
- Trigger Stops
- Direct Pilot And Indirect Pilot.
- Types And Application Of Cutting Die
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Tool Engineering and Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.