Download Theories of Personality Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject is very important for BA Psychology. This subject covers the topics of Factors Influencing Personality, Assessment of Personality, Traits, types of personality, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Theories of Personality Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Theories of Personality|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Arts in Psychology|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Personality, Types, and Traits
- Definition, Origins and Characteristics Features of Personality
- Factors Influencing Personality
- Theories of Personality (Types and Traits)
- Assessment of Personality: Description and Tests of Personality
Psychodynamic and Humanistic Theories of Personality
- Introduction to Psychodynamic Theories of Personality
- Psychodynamic Theories of Personality (Freud and Erickson)
- Social Psychological Theories of Personality (Alfred Adler, Eric Fromm, Karen Horney and Harry Stack Sullivan)
- Humanistic Theories of Personality
Trait and Type Theories of Personality
- Trait and Type Theories of Personality, Differences Between Trait and Type
- Allport’s Trait Theory of Personality
- Type A and Type B Personality Theory, Trait Theories of Personality (Carl Jung and the Myers-Briggs Test)
- Eysenck’s Personality Theory and Big Five-Factor Theory of Personality
Learning and Cognitive Theories of Personality
- Classical Conditioning By Pavlov
- Operant Conditioning by Skinner
- Dollard and Miller Theory of Personality
- Bandura’s Social Cognitive Theory of Personality
Personality Theories Study Books
|Theories of Personality||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. The following university students can also download Theories of Personality study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Theories of Personality subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Psychology II Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Theories of Personality :
|Introduction to Personality, Types, and Traits||Download|
|Psychodynamic and Humanistic Theories of Personality||Click Here|
|Trait and Type Theories of Personality||Download|
|Learning and Cognitive Theories of Personality||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Theories of Personality :
- Explain the difference flanked by reputation and self-esteem.
- According to Maslow, why might a person have a Jonah intricate?
- Discuss in detail the concept of personality as propounded through Allport.
- Discuss the structure and dynamics of personality as mentioned through Allport.
- Critically evaluate Allport‘s theory.
- Describe a unipolar trait.
- Briefly explain Cattell’s concept of dynamic lattice.
- What do you understand through the term personality? Discuss in detail.
- ” Personality is conscious ” comment in the light of characteristic features of personality.
- Discuss the trait dimension of personality, in detail. Also, provide examples.
- Describe motivation and discuss several motivational dimensions.
- Describe and elucidate the social psychological theories of personality?
- Describe Adler‘s theory of personality?
- List Kelly’s four elements that result in psychological disturbance.
- Explain the purpose of fixed-role therapy.
- Explain the Lewin’s approach to personality.
- Compare Rogers’s concepts of the formative tendency and the actualizing tendency.
- Explain Maslow‘s five assumptions with regard to motivation.
- Distinguish flanked by conative, aesthetic, cognitive, and neurotic needs.
- Describe Allport‘s theory of personality?
- Describe Alport‘s concept of trait and the theory of personality?
- Delineate the dynamics of personality as mentioned through Allport?
- Describe Cattell‘s methods of data collection and investigation?
- Discuss Cattell‘s research on the genetic basis of traits
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Theories of Personality Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.