Download Technical Writing Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Master of Library and Information Science can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Technical Writing Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
- Urban Sociology
- Management of Library and Information Centres
- Informetrics and Scientometrics
- International Relations Theory
Table of Contents
Technical Writing Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Technical Writing|
|Useful for||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Technical Writing Study Books
Chapters & Topics
- Overview of Communication Process
- Characteristics Features of Technical Writing
- Target Groups in Written Communication
- Reader-Writer Relation
- Language as a Medium for Communication of Thought
- Functional English Style : Semantics, Syntax and Diction
- Readability and Text
- Aberrations in Technical Writing
Structure and Functions of Technical Communication
- Structure : Definition, Purpose, Characteristics and Functions
- Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data including Illustration
- Case Studies : Preparation of Short Communication, Review Article, Technical Reports, Monographs, Dissertations and House Bulletins
Technical Editing and Editorial Tools
- The Editor
- Editorial Process
- Editorial Tools
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- Alagappa University
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Technical Writing subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Structure and Functions of Technical Communication||Download|
|Technical Editing and Editorial Tools||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Technical Writing subject :
- What is meant by Technical Writing?
- What are the technical writing skills for Information Professionals?
- Explain the nature, scope and functions of technical writing and its importance?
- What is meant by Oral Communication?
- Define Technical Communication?
- What are the basic differences between oral and written communication?
- Distinguish the characteristics of creative writing and technical writing?
- State a few reasons for classifying technical communications?
- State the general characteristic features of technical communications?
- Explain how oral presentation could ensure success?
- Explain reasons for slanting technical writing to readers requirement?
- Define Professional Writing?
- Identify a few categories of reader and relate them to the type of writing situations.
- Distinguish between direct and indirect response and feedback.
- Briefly explain the three tests for readers’ response and feedback for instructional materials.
- Describe the difference between written and spoken communication?
- Explain functional English style in terms of diction, syntax and expensive devices?
- What is Readability?
- Explain the concept of aberrations in the context of technical writing?
- What are the different types of technical communication?
- Discuss the functions and characteristics of Technical Communication?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Technical Writing Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.