Download Taxonomy and Evolution Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. This subject will come mostly for B.Sc, M.Sc. These study books will help you learn about Plant Taxonomy. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of History and Concept of Taxonomy, Tools, and Trends in Taxonomy, Evolution, etc. Botany or Science related course students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Taxonomy and Evolution Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Taxonomy and Evolution|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
History and Concept of Taxonomy
- Binomial Nomenclature
- Systems of Classification: Animals
- Systems of Classification: Plants
- Taxonomic Concepts and Their Development
Tools and Trends in Taxonomy
- Modern Trends in Animal Taxonomy
- Modern Trends in Plant Taxonomy
- Tools of a Taxonomist-II
- Tools of a Taxonomist – I
Evolution – I
- The Process of Evolutionary Change
- The Evidence for Evolution
- Concept of Organic Evolution
Evolution – II
- Human Evolution-II
- Human Evolution-I
- Natural Selection in Action
Taxonomy and Evolution Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in Science. The following university students can also download Taxonomy and Evolution study materials :
- University of Kerala
- North Maharashtra University
- Delhi University
- University of Calcutta
- University of Calicut
- Bangalore University
- Kanpur University
Subject in the Semesters
Taxonomy and Evolution subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Zoology II Semester
- M.Sc Botany I Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Taxonomy and Evolution subject :
|History and Concept of Taxonomy||Download|
|Tools and Trends in Taxonomy||Click Here|
|Evolution – I||Download|
|Evolution – II||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Taxonomy and Evolution subject :
- Write a short note on law of dominance
- Write a short note on coupling and repulsion
- What is the importance of crossing over
- Write a short note on chromosome maps
- What are the Mendel’s Principles of Heredity? Elaborate.
- Define chromosomes?
- Write a short note on euploidy?
- What is Trisomy?
- Classify the chromosomes on the basis of centromeric positions?
- Write a detailed account on mutations with special emphasis on chromosomal mutation?
- Describe various types of chromosomal duplications with examples?
- Describe the structure and function of Gene?
- Write a detailed account on classic concept of Gene?
- Write a short note on Sickle cell anemia?
- Write a short note on Phenylketonuria?
- What is muscular dystrophy?
- Describe in detail about Autosomal recessive disorders with suitable examples?
- Write a detailed account on various Sex-linked recessive disorders?
- Write the definition of taxonomy?
- Define species?
- What is the meaning of Taxa?
- Describe Taxonomy and its relationship with Systematic in detail?
- Define Systematic. What are the importance and applications of Systematics?
- Write a detailed account on the taxonomic hierarchy?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Taxonomy and Evolution Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.