Check out Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University Admissions 2020. The University invites applications under B.Sc., M.Sc., M.B.A., M.Tech., PG Diploma, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses in both Regular & Distance Education mode. Candidates who are going to join in this university are searching for Admission Notifications.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the TNPESU (தமிழ்நாடு உடற்கல்வி மற்றும் விளையாட்டு பல்கலைக்கழகம்) i.e., Application Process, Admissions, Academic Calendar, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Administration, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about TNPESU Admissions 2020.
- TNPESU Results
- TNPESU Question Papers
- TNPESU Courses and Syllabus
- TNPESU Hall Ticket
- TNPESU Time Table
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University
|Name of the Organisation||Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||B.Sc., M.Sc., M.B.A., M.Tech., PG Diploma, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University was established in the year 2004 by an act of the govt. of Tamil Nadu. It is a rare coincidence that TNPESU has started functioning from Dec 2005, declared by the United Nations as International Year for Sport & Physical Education. It is unique & the first of its kind in India as an affiliatory University, exclusively for Physical Education & Sports.
At present, the University has 3 Faculties, 5 Departments & 10 affiliated Colleges. Further, the University now offers Physical Education & Allied Courses, through collaborative program and Distance Education stream also. The University offers the pursuit of excellence in the promotion & development of Physical Education & Sports through innovative programs in teaching, coaching, research & outreach activities and evolves a holistic approach to the betterment of human resources through a harmonious blend of body, mind & spirit.
TNPESU Courses & Duration of both Regular & DE
|M.Sc.||2 years & 1 year for M.Sc. in Sports Coaching|
|PG Diploma||With M.Phil (Regular 2-years / Part-time 3-years) Without M.Phil (Regular 3-year / Part-time 4-years)|
|Ph.D. Courses||18 months|
- B.Sc. – A Pass in H.Sc., or its Equivalent Examinations (Group I or Group II) Recognized by the Syndicate of TNPESU
- M.Sc. – Degree in relevant discipline Recognized by the Syndicate of TNPESU
- M.B.A. – Any Degree Recognized by the Syndicate of TNPESU
- M.Tech. – B.E.,/Equivalent Degree (any discipline)
- PG Diploma – Any degree with 3 times representation in the National participation or Any degree with B.P.Ed.,/M.P.Ed., 2 times participation in the Inter-University competitions.
- PhD. – PG Course or M.Phil in relevant discipline
- M.Phil. – Degree in relevant discipline
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University Admissions & Application Forms
- Apply online for Admission
- Admission Notification for Regular Courses
- Ph.D. Admission Notification
- Application for Admission to Ph.D. Degree Program
- Collaborative Courses Application Form
Distance Education Courses Application Forms
- Application for Recognition of HEI / Programs Under Open & Distance Learning Mode UGC (ODL) 3rd Amendment Regulations
TNPESU Distance Education Faculty & Staff
DDE Study Centers & Affiliated Colleges
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University Application Procedure
Step by step Application process for Admissions:
- visit the Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University official website – https://www.tnpesu.org/
- The home page will appear, scroll down & click on the ‘Downloads’ tab.
- Search for Application Forms & click on the Application form of the desired course
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should have to enter all the details & attach the photocopies of all the required documents.
- Soft copy of scanned passport size photo & signature.
- Pay Application Fee through online or offline mode.
- Download the Application Form & take a print.
Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University Fee Structure
|Distance MBA||Rs. 5,600/-|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||Rs. 22,400/-|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 16,800/-|
|Certificate Course||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Diploma in Science||Rs. 5,600/-|
|Distance M.Sc||Rs. 21,000/-|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 25,200/-|
|Diploma in Humanity Arts||Rs. 4,200/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Rs. 8,400/-|
- Highly qualified teaching staff
- Good Facilities & Infrastructure
- No response to E-mails & Phone Calls
- Unethical, you can buy degrees with grades & ranks
Ratings – 3.6/5
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the admission for regular courses commence?
Ans. The admission for the regular courses commences during the month of May every year.
When does the admission for DDE Courses Commence?
Ans. The admission for DDE Courses commences during the month of July every year.
When does the Ph.D. admission (Both FT / PT) takes place in an Academic Year?
Ans. The Ph.D. admission takes place two times in an Academic Year (During the month of June & December of every year).
Is the University approved by UGC?
Ans. TNPES are a State Government University duly approved by UGC.
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University
Melakottaiyur, Chennai – 600127, India.
Hope you may get complete information about TNPESU Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.