Check out the Systems Engineering Course Details 2021. Systems Engineering is relatively the newly introduced branch of Engineering. Candidates who have an interest in the field of system activities may pursue the Systems Engineering course. If you are searching for the details of Systems Engineering, then this is the right article to get complete information. Through this article Systems Engineering Course Details, we are going to provide the Systems Engineering course Details like About Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering colleges, courses, Career, Jobs, Pay scale & Job opportunities. Complete reading this article to get complete details about Systems Engineering.
Other Links :
- Hardware and Networking Course Details 2021 – Career after 10th /12th
- Electrical Engineer Course Details – Career Options, Jobs, Salary, Opportunities
Table of Contents
Systems Engineering Course Details
|Duration||4 years for UG degree and 2 years for PG degree|
|Fees||Average fee ranges between INR 1.50 to 4.70 for 4 years|
|Qualification||Minimum eligibility is (10+2) with 50% marks in relevant subject and for PG courses is B.tech in relevant subject with minimum 55% from a recognized university|
|Course available in India||Yes|
|Course available in other countries||Yes|
|Job Vacancies for Systems Engineers in India||Available
|Job Vacancies for Systems Engineers in Other countries||Available
|Systems Engineers salary in India (per year)||Average salary is Rs 3,84,926|
|Systems Engineers Salary in other countries (per year)||Average salary $77,445|
About Systems Engineering
Systems engineering is an interdisciplinary field of engineering & management that focuses on how to design and manage complex systems over their life cycles. Systems engineering utilizes systems thinking principles to organize this knowledge body. The individual outcome of such efforts an engineered system can be defined as a combination of components that work in synergy to collectively perform a useful function. It is based on systems thinking. Systems thinking is a unique perspective that sharpens our awareness of wholes and how the parts within those wholes interrelate.
Systems Engineering Course Details – Duration
Systems Engineering course is a 4 years Undergraduate course consists of 8 semesters, where each semester lasts a period of 6 months and in postgraduate level it is a 2 years Master’s degree course consists of 4 semesters, where each semester lasts a period of 6 months. Systems Engineering consists of following core subjects:
- System Engineering as Human Activity
- Stake Holder Analysis And Requirements
- Innovation in systems Engineering
- Axiomatic design and DM – DSM
- CPM & DFSS
- Trade space Exploration
- Robust design
Systems Engineering Course Details – Qualification & Eligibility
- For Bachelor’s degree, candidates have to pass (10+2) in Science stream of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 55% score from a recognized board of education.
- Students must also have taken part in State level Entrance exam to be considered as eligible candidates in the part of admission process.
- For Master’s degree, candidates have to pass Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering with minimum 55% from a recognized university.
Top 10 Systems Engineering colleges in India
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- MIT World Peace University, Pune
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- BITS Pilani, Goa Campus
- IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- Harshith Group of Institutions, Ranga Reddy
Career and Scope in Systems Engineering
A system engineer can start with providing assistance in the Hardware & Software domain as per job expectations. Eventually, you can engage to learn and add more skills, like the OS, Network, Virtualization etc, that only help you further add value to your role, and to an organization. There is a great scope for system Engineers in both government and private sector. Some of the job posts available for system Engineers are:
- Systems Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Senior windows Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineer (with CCNA certification)
- Systems Engineer (Part-Time)
- System Engineer
Role & Responsibilities of Systems Engineer
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems & infrastructure availability.
- Monitor & test application for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions & work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup & redundancy strategies.
- Write & maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information & operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors & other IT professionals for problem resolution.
Salaries of Systems Engineers
The Annual average salary of Systems Engineer is $77,445 per year. The highest pay is more than $122,265 per year and the lowest pay is less than $56,490 per year.The average starting salary of Systems Engineers in India is Rs 3,84,926 and the average salary per month is Rs.31,956 and salary of Systems Engineer per hour is Rs.88.00.
Hope you may get the Complete Information about Systems Engineering course details 2021 like About Systems Engineering, Colleges, Courses, Career, Role & responsibilities, Salaries, Eligibility & Job opportunities.