Check out the Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission Notification. Sri Venkateswara University Admissions are released for the year 2019 – 20 . SVU invites applications for UG / PG / Diploma / PG Diploma & B.Ed Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through offline mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test Marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the SVU Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of SVU Admissions.
Other Links :
- Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Time Table
- Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Hall Ticket
- Sri Venkateswara University DE Results
Table of Contents
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma & B.Ed Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About SVU Distance Learning
Sri Venkateswara University (commonly known as S. V. University or SVU) is a state university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. The first vice-chancellor was S Govindarajulu Naidu. The university is named after Lord Venkateswara whose shrine is located in the city.
The University holds NAAC rating ” A+” with a score of 3.52/4. The University consists of 4 colleges College of Arts, Science, Engineering, Commerce, Management & Computer Science.
SVU is ranked 800 – 1000 in the world by Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 & 201 – 250 in Asia. It is also ranked 74 over all India by National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018.
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses : Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Nationality : Should be a citizen of India.
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. (according to the program selected by the applicant).
- Age Limit : There is no age Limit for Distance Education in SVU.
- For B.Ed Courses : Students should have passed BA / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA or any Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences and Humanities.
Sri Venkateswara University Admissions – Application Process
Applicants should follow the below steps while fillig the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.svudde.in.
- Click on ” DDE Examination Application “
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Application form along with the demand draft is to be submitted to the Registrar of the University.
The Demand Draft of SBI or Andhra Bank should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar of the University.
Candidates are requested to write the address on the Back Side of the Demand Draft.
|For B.Ed||Rs 350 /-|
|All Other Courses||Rs 200 /-|
SVU Admissions – Offered Courses List
Here are the List of Courses provided by Sri Venkateswara University :
Post Graduate Courses
Masters of Arts in
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Master of Science in
- Computer Science
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Commerce
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Com (General)
- B.Com (Computers)
Bachelors of Science in
- Mathematics – Physics – Electronics
- Maths – Statistics – Computer Science
- Physics – Chemistry – Maths
- Botany – Zoology – Chemistry
- Mathematics – Electronics – Computer Science
PG Diploma Courses
- Industrial Relations & Personal Management
- Guidance & Counselling
Open University System (OUS)
Candidates without any qualification , can study BA & B.Com Courses under OUS by qualifying the Entrance Test.
The below table provides the Sri Venkateswara University Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|DDE Application Form||Download Here|
|Term Fee Details||Download Here|
Prof. P.Vinayaga Murthy
Directorate of Distance Education
Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupathi – 517502
Contact Number : 0877 – 2289380
Email.ID : email@example.com
Useful Links :
- Sri Venkateswara University DDE Courses and Syllabus
- Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Keep visiting our Exams Time website for the latest updates. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.