Check out the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Admission Notification. Sri Padmavati Women’s University Admissions are released for the year 2019 – 20 . SPMVV invites applications for UG / PG / Diploma / PG Diploma & B.Ed Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through offline mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test Marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the SPMVV Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of SPMVV Admissions.
Other Links :
- SPMVV DDE Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card PDF
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Results
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Time Table
Table of Contents
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education
|Name of the University||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma & B.Ed Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About SPMVV Distance Studies
It named after the goddess Sri Padmavati, the consort of Lord Venkateswara.
The campus for the University covers 138 acres.
The University offers 5 Postgraduate Diploma, 4 Undergraduate, 16 Postgraduate, 14 M.Phil., and 14 Ph.D. Courses. Distance Mode of Education is also available in this University.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education – Important Dates
Here are the important dates of Sri Padmavati Women’s University Admissions for 2019 – 20.
|Applications are available from||1st May 2019|
|Last Date to submit applications for B.Ed (DM) Course||1st July 2019|
|Final Date for PG/ PG Diploma / Diploma Courses||16th August 2019|
|B.Ed Additional Methodology Programme||31st August 2019|
Sri Padmavati University – Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses : Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Nationality : Should be a citizen of India.
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. (according to the program selected by the applicant).
- Age Limit : There is no age Limit for Distance Education.
- For B.Ed Courses : Students should have passed BA / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA or any Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences and Humanities.
Sri Padmavati Women’s University Admissions – Application Process
Applicants should follow the below steps while fillig the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e.,www.spmvv.ac.in
- Click on ” DDE Admission Notification ” in Notifications List.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Here you will find application forms of various courses.
- Click on the desired one and download the application form
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Application form along with the demand draft is to be submitted to the Registrar of the University.
The Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar of the University.
Candidates are requested to write the address on the Back Side of the Demand Draft.
|PG / PG Diploma / Diploma Courses||Rs 350 /-|
|B.Ed / B.Ed Additional Methodology||Rs 600 /-|
SPMVV – Offered Courses List
The following list of courses will be offered at Sri Padmavati Women’s University Admissions :
Post Graduate Courses
Master of Science in
Master of Commerce
Master of Arts in
- Women’s Studies
P. G Diploma Programs
- Family and Health Counselling
- Pre School Education
- Public Relations
The below table provides the Sri Padmavati Women’s University Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|B.Ed Additional Methodology Prospectus||Download Here|
|B.Ed (D.M)||Download Here|
|DDE Notification 2019 – 20||Download Here|
|SPMVV DDE Courses & Fee Details||Download Here|
|PG Prospectus||Download Here|
|PG – PG Diploma – Diploma Admission Application||Download Here|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t),
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Contact Number: +91-877-2284592 (For Admissions)
Useful Links :
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Sri Padmavati Visvavidyalayam Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.