Download Sociology of Education Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of MA in Sociology can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Sociology of Education Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Sociology of Education Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Sociology of Education|
|Useful for||MA in Sociology|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Perspective and Theories on Education
- The Concept of Education
- Theoretical Approaches
- Thinkers on Education
- Thinkers on Education- II
Pedagogy, Curriculum and Knowledge
- Education, Knowledge and Power
- Politics of Educational Curriculum
- Education, Nation-building, State and Ideology
Education, Social Processes and Institutions
- Education and Socialization
- Education and Social Change
- Education and Social Mobility’
Education, Social and Human Development
- Role of Education in Social and Human Development: Emerging Perspectives
- Role of Education for Empowerment of the Marginalized
- Education and the Policy of Positive Discrimination and Affirmative Action
Educational Systems: Comparative Perspectives
- Education: Pluralism and Multiculturalism
- Education in SAARC Countries: Case Studies-l
- Education in Europe: Case Studies-ll
Educational System in India
- Education: Expansion and Growth
- Constitutional Provisions and Educational Policies in India
- Universalization of Elementary Education
Education, Globalisation and Liberalisation
- Crises in lndian Higher Education
- Expansion of Professional Education and Private Sector
- WTO, GATS, ICTS and Higher Education
Open Distance Learning: Emerging Facts
- Education: Social Commitment vs. Commodification
- Social and Philosophical Foundations of Open and Distance Learning (ODL)
- Critical Issues in Open and Distance Learning
- ODL: Problems and Prospects
Sociology of Education Study Books
|Sociology of Education||Click Here|
Sociology Study Notes PDF
|Sociology of Education||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of MA in Sociology. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Tezpur University
- African Virtual University
- National Open University
- Utkal University
Subject in the Semesters
Sociology of Education subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Sociology III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Sociology of Education subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Perspective and Theories on Education||Download|
|Pedagogy, Curriculum and Knowledge||Click Here|
|Education, Social Processes and Institutions||Download|
|Education, Social and Human Development||Click Here|
|Educational Systems: Comparative Perspectives||Download|
|Educational System in India||Click Here|
|Education, Globalisation and Liberalisation||Download|
|Open Distance Learning: Emerging Facts||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Sociology of Education subject :
- Distinguish between literacy and education?
- Explain the interrelationship between education and value system?
- Explain the role of education in society?
- Explain the perception of Indian thinkers on Education?
- What is the relationship existing between knowledge and power?
- Describe the political, economic and cultural influences on education;?
- What are the critical issues in women’s education as a means of empowerment?
- Explain the relationship between caste, socialization, and education.
- Define the concept of equality of educational opportunity and its evolution?
- Explain the concepts of social and human development?
- Explain the concepts of positive discrimination and affirmative action in the context of education?
- Analyze the goals and strategies of education in multicultural societies
- Explain economic and educational development in SAARC countries?
- Identify the major policies related to higher education?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Sociology of Education Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.