Socio-Psychological Basics Study Materials 2020 – Download Unit wise PDFs & Study Notes
Download Socio-Psychological Basics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Extension and Development Studies. These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like Bachelor of Social Work(BSW). Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Table of Contents
Socio-Psychological Basics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Socio-Psychological Basics|
|Category||School of Social Work (SOSW)|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Social Psychology Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Social Work & Master of Social Work. The following university students can download Socio-Psychological Basics study materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Tumkur University
- Central University of Karnataka
- Christ University
- University of Kerala
- Palamuru University
- University of Mysore
Subject in the Semesters
Socio-Psychological Basics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Psychology II Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Socio-Psychological Basics study materials :
- Define attitude?
- How are attitudes formed?
- How have your attitudes been affected during the past week?
- Explain attitude – behaviour link?
- Give examples to show attitude development.
- What is persuasion?
- How can you change attitudes?
- State the findings of early research on persuasion?
- What are the factors contributing resistance to persuasion?
- What is cognitive dissonance?
- Define terms like stereotype, prejudice and discrimination.
- Explain the relationship between the three terms.
- Explain the nature and origins of stereotyping.
- Explain the terms, stereotype, prejudice and discrimination. Illustrate your answer with an example for each.
- What are the ill-effects of Stereotypes and Prejudice?
- How do members of different groups perceive inequality?
- Give three reasons why stereotypes persist?
- Describe ways to counter prejudice and its effects.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Socio-Psychological Basics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.