Download State, Society and Public Administration Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of MA in Public Administration can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide State, Society and Public Administration Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
State, Society and Public Administration Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||State, Society and Public Administration|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Public Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Nature of State
- Relationship among State, Society and Public Administration
- Changing Role of the State: Issues and Challenges
- Liberal and Marxist Perspective of the State
- Neo-liberal Perspective
- Gandhian Perspective
- Interface between Citizens and Administration
- Democratic Peoples’ Struggle: Case Studies
- Changing Norms of Social Equity, Participation, Flexibility and Autonomy
- Social Participation: Issues of Gender, Weaker Sections and Environment
- Changing Nature of Indian State
- Role of Bureaucracy in Policy Formulation, Implementation and Analysis
- Contemporary Context of Indian Bureaucracy
- Impact of Globalisation on Administration
- Challenges to Traditional Bureaucratic Paradigm
- Emerging Concepts: New Public Management, Reinventing Government and Business Process Re-engineering
- Concept of Good Governance
- Governmental Institutions: Towards Reforms
- Growing Role of Civil Society Organisations
- Redefinition of Conflict Resolution
Public Administration Study Books
|Society and Public Administration||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Arts in Public Administration. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calcutta
- Utkal University
- Odisha State Open University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- University of North Bengal
Subject in the Semesters
Society and Public Administration subject will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Political Science III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned Public Administration study materials. Click on the below link to download it :
|State, Society and Public Administration||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Society and Public Administration subject :
- Define the concept and the nature of the State?
- Discuss the different perspectives on the State?
- Analyze the changing viewpoints on ‘Bringing the State Back In’ debate
- Examine the role of the State in the globalization context.
- Explain the concept of ‘society’, ‘State’, and ‘public administration’
- Discuss the interrelationships between these concepts
- Bring out the views of Marx, Weber and Riggs on society and administration; and
- Discuss the role of the Neo-liberal State in the backdrop of globalization?
- Explain the recent developments in the relationship among the State, society and public administration.
- Discuss the new trends in the Liberal and Marxist analyses of the State?
- Explain the meaning of Neo-liberalism and trace its evolution as a concept?
- Explain the significance of people’s struggles for public administrative studies?
- Define the concept of social equity?
- Discuss the approaches toward empowering women?
- Analyze the issues confronting the State in India?
- Analyze the need for reforming bureaucracy in the contemporary scenario.
- What are the characteristics of traditional bureaucracy?
- Discuss the features of the contemporary bureaucratic paradigm?
- Distinguish ‘Governance’ from Good Governance.
- Explain the concept of civil society?
- Analyze the contemporary context of civil society?
- Discuss the various challenges before civil society?
- Examine the changing role of civil society?
- Discuss the challenges to Weber’s concept of bureaucracy?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of State, Society and Public Administration Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.