Download Social Problem in India Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, MA in Sociology can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Social Problem in India Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
- Society and Stratification Study Materials
- Society and Religion Notes PDF
- Sociological Thought Notes
Table of Contents
Social Problem in India Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Social Problem in India|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Arts, MA in Sociology|
|Course Type||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Social Problems: The Indian Context
- Approaches and Paradigms
- Social Transformation and Problems
Structure in Transition-I
- Changing Family Structure
- Social Demography
Structure in Transition-II
- Labour: Children
- Labour: Women
- Labour: Rural
- Labour: Industrial
Patterns of Deprivation and Alienation
- Violence and Terrorism
- Drug Addiction and Alcoholism
- Crime and Delinquency
- Poverty and its Social Dynamics
Identity, Dignity and Social Justice-I
- The Aged
- Youth: Identity And Alienation
Identity, Dignity and Social Justice-II
- Scheduled Tribes
- Scheduled Castes
Ecology and Resources
- Role of the State and Other Associations
- Forests: Access, Control and Management
- Water: Access, Control and Management
- Land: Access, Control and Management
Social Issues in India Study Notes
|Social Problems||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Bachelor’s Degree in Art and MA in Sociology. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Utkal University
- Alagappa University
- Himachal Pradesh University
- University of Calcutta
Subject in the Semesters
Social Problem in India subject will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Sociology III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Social Problem in India subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Structure in Transition-I||Click Here|
|Structure in Transition-II||Download|
|Patterns of Deprivation and Alienation||Click Here|
|Identity, Dignity and Social Justice-I||Download|
|Identity, Dignity and Social Justice-II||Click Here|
|Ecology and Resources||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Social Problem in India subject :
- Explain the concept of ” social transformation “, its 2 models of “modernization” and ” revolution “.
- Describe the concept of ” social problems “.
- Explain the basic formulations of the Functionalist, the Marxist and the Gandhian approaches?
- Explain the relationship between social transformation and social problems in the Indian context from a historical point of view.
- Analyze the changes in the rural and urban family system in India.
- Describe “over-urbanization” and its problems with special reference to the question of whether India is really over-urbanized?
- Explain the various reasons of migration?
- Explain the determinants and implications of these aspects of the demographic situation in India?
- State and Describe the current status of the population policy of India?
- Discuss various reasons for child labour?
- Describe various sectors where child labour is employed?
- Describe the nature and extent of women’s labour force participation?
- Explain reasons for the ‘invisibility’ and under enumeration of women’s labour contribution in the home and outside?
- Discuss and Define unemployment?
- Explain the schemes introduced for tacking unemployment problems in India?
- Explain the concept of violence, ethnicity, and terrorism?
- Narrate violence against weaker sections?
- Define poverty and the causes of poverty?
- Describe poverty as a social problem?
- Describe the role of the State?
- Distinguish between the state and non-state associations, voluntary organizations (VOs) and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)?
- Describe the water management and distribution systems in India?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Social Problem in India Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.