Check out the Siddharth University Kapilvastu, Siddhartha Nagar Admissions 2021 for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given all the सिद्धार्थ विश्वविद्यालय, कपिलवस्तु, सिद्धार्थ नगर Admissions 2021 details like eligibility, fee particulars, courses offered, important dates, application form, joining date, the application process, academic period, counseling date, etc. Also, know how to apply for the application process at Siddharth University Admissions 2021. Candidates can also download the Siddhartha University Kapilvastu, Siddhartha Nagar Application Form 2021 from our website.
Other links :
- Siddharth University Time Table
- Siddharth University Admit Card
- Siddharth University Question Papers
- Siddharth University Courses & Syllabus
- Siddhartha University Result
Table of Contents
About Siddharth University
Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar, is established on 17 June 2015 by the government of Uttar Pradesh at Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar. The Chancellor of the College UP Governor Anandiben Patel and Vice-Chancellor of the College was Prof. Surendra Dubey. Siddhartha University hosts B.Com, M.Com, B.Tech, B.PEd, M.A. and other undergraduate and postgraduate programs on the campus with permanent faculty. It is one of the Newest government-owned colleges it is under the state legislature of Uttar Pradesh India. It also has the best faculty and a College Development Council. It also offers a wide range of courses for higher education.
|1.||Name of the University||Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddhartha Nagar.|
|3.||Courses offered||B.Com, M.Com, BA, MA and other UG & PG Courses|
|4.||Admissions Based on||Entrance Test|
|5.||Contact number||+91-551-2273958, +91-8765783730|
|6.||Official Website||Click here|
Siddhartha University Courses
The Siddharth University Kapilvastu is also called Siddhartha Nagar University it offers a wide range of courses some of the topmost courses are given below. The college offers a wide range of courses and it is one of the oldest government-owned universities of higher education in Uttar Pradesh India.
- D.Ed/ B.Ed
- Ph.D. in Law
- MBA in Tourism and Travel
- Ph.D. in Business Management
- Bachelor in Architecture
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- BA in Physics/ Chemistry/ English/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Mathematics
- MA in Physics/ Chemistry/ English/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Mathematics.
SUKSN Admissions 2021
Siddharth University Admissions 2021 invites online applications for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Com, MA, BBA, MBA, MCA, B.Lib.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, BCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses. The duration for the above Degree courses is three to four years and for Postgraduate courses are one to 2 years respectively. The basic eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Continue reading the article below to know more about SUKSN Admission 2021.
|Siddhartha University Ph.D. Admissions 2021||Download|
Eligibility Criteria – Siddharth University
Eligibility Criteria is different for various UG and PG courses. Candidates need to check the official notification on the official website. University has provided detailed notification regarding the various courses admission on BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, B.Ed, D.Ed, B.E/ B.tech, M.Tech and Ph.D. courses, etc. Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for different courses.
- For BA – The candidates should have 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in academics.
- For LLB – The candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 qualification and 50% marks in his/her subjects.
- For B.Pharm – The candidate should be a 10+2 in science background with a minimum of 45% marks in academics.
- For B.Tech – The candidate should be a 10+2 in science background and should qualify the U.P Entrance Exam Test like UPSEE, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced etc.,
- For MBA – The candidate should have a valid graduation degree in any disciple from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 55% in his or her academics.
- B.Arch – The candidate should have Minimum 10+2 Qualification and 50% marks for general and OBc and 45% marks for Sc/ST.
- M.Arch – The candidate should have a minimum of 55% in his B.Arch subjects.
- B.Com (Hons) – The candidate should have Minimum 10+2 Qualification and 45% marks for general and OBc and 40% marks for Sc/ST.
- B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics – Minimum 10+2 with either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology from any recognized Board.
- MA and M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics – The Candidate should have a BA or B.Sc degree in the relevant fields with a minimum of 50% aggregate in his/her academics.
- For Ph.D. – The Candidate should have a degree in a specialized field with a minimum of 50% in academics
- M.Com (Hons) – The candidates should have a B.Com ( Hons) degree with a minimum of 55% marks in academics.
SUKSN Important dates
The Siddharth University Kapilvastu Siddhartha Nagar important dates for course admissions are given below. Here we have come up with all the complete details for all BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, B.Ped, M.Ped, and Ph.D. Admissions 2021, etc., Check below.
|Ph.D. Admission Start date for online applications||May 2021|
|Ph.D. Admission the Last date to submit along with fee payment||June 2021|
|Admit Cards release date||July 2021|
|Exam Dates for RET||August 2021|
|Result Date for Ph.D. (Research Entrance Test)||September 2021|
Siddhartha University Fee Structure
Here we have given all the fee details for the Siddharth University Admissions 2021 for BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, MCA, MBA, Ph.D. Engineering, B.Ed, D.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed and Ph.D. courses. Check out the notification details valid or not on the official Website.
|Course||Duration||Total Course Fee|
|Ph.D. for all courses||2 years||75,000/-|
|M.Sc Physics/ Mathematics||2 years||36,000/-|
How to Apply for the Siddharth University Admission Process
To Apply for the Siddhartha University Kapilvastu Siddharth Nagar Admission 2021 just follow the below instructions.
- First, you need to visit the official website suksn.edu.in
- Click on Admissions it will direct to a new page
- Then click on the notification link.
- Next Click on the Apply Now Button of the application form it will be opened.
- Fill the application form with the required details like name, email id, mobile no, id, and academic record.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Next, submit the application form.
- After Submitting the application form you will get a registration no.
- Login with your registration no and take a print-out of the form.
Mohith from U.P says
There are no placements for the civil engineering department. Companies are conducting placement drives, but they don’t provide placement offers. However, the other colleges give assurance for 100% of the placements. There are placements for academically good students.
Sowmya from Uttar Pradesh says
Our college is good at providing placements for students, nearly 12-13 companies have tied with MOU’s. Nearly,170 people from the CSE department will be placed in companies like Capgemini, IBM, Wipro, Microsoft, and Google. The highest salary was 90,000 and the minimum is 50000 least is 20000 that will be provided for the faculty in our college. Comparing to the previous batches we have a good opportunity for placing in the Mnc companies.
Siddhartha University, Kapilvastu, Siddhartha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 272202, India.
We hope you get all the details about Siddharth University Admission 2021 for all UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given the complete details about सिद्धार्थ विश्वविद्यालय, कपिलवस्तु, सिद्धार्थ नगर admission fee particulars, eligibility, courses offered, important dates and last date to fill the online application forms. Also, know how to apply for the SUKSN Admission 2021. Still, if you have any queries comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.