Check out Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Admissions 2020 – 21. SVVV is a private University in Indore, Madya Pradesh. Registrations for admissions of various courses have been started. The University offers B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Arch, B.Des, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), BA, and BFA programs at the UG level. At the PG level, SVVV offers M.Tech, MFA, MCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, and M.Tech courses. Admissions will be offered to the students based on the Entrance Test or Merit. Through this article, you will get the details of SVVV Admissions, Fee Details, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Table of Contents
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
|Name of the University||Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, BA, B.Arch, B.Design, B.Com(Hons), B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, Ph.D.|
|Admissions Based||Entrance Test or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admission Registration starts (UG, PG Courses)||14th January 2020|
|SVET Exam Date||17 June – 24 June 2020|
|B.Tech||Based on JEE Main or SVET score and should be completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as subjects|
|B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons)||10+2 or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks|
|B.Design||Based on Entrance Test & Interview.
10+2 or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks
|BA/BA (Hons)||Merit in the qualifying examination followed by an interview|
|B.Arch||NATA 2020 or JEE (B.Arch) followed by Interview
10+2 or its equivalent with atleast 50% marks
|M.Tech||GATE or SVET score
BE/B.Tech or its equivalent from recognized University.
|M.Sc||Merit in Bachelor’s degree examination followed by Interview|
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to complete the admission process :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- On the home page, click on the link ” Click Here for New Admission “.
- Candidates should have a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number for the admission registration process.
- Candidates are required to fill in their personal and contact details, valid bank details, blood group of the candidate, etc.
- The following scanned documents are to be uploaded at the time of admission :
- Candidate’s Passport size photo in jpeg format (Less than 25 KB).
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in jpeg format (Less than 25 KB).
- Scanned copy of 10th, 12th, JEE, or other qualified Examinations Mark sheets in PDF Format.(less than 10 MB).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Admission payment can be done in 2 ways, online or offline payment :
- In case of Offline Payment candidates required to take the print of bank challan and deposit the specified fee in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra. After depositing Registration fee in Bank, students are required to submit the copy of paid challan to Fee clerk (SVVV Account Section) failing which their form will be rejected.
- In case of Online Payment, student can pay the fee amount via credit card, debit card, net banking, and Payment wallets, available with the payment gateway. In case of any issue in online transaction please email on [email protected] or [email protected] mentioning application ID with details.
177, South Raj Mohalla, Jawahar Marg, Indore – 452002
Phone : 0731 – 2729072-75, 2349111-12
Fax : 0731 – 2729071, 2349113
We hope that you may get complete details on the Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Admissions 2021. We have provided the University’s Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.