Apply for the 2021 admissions of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. The University provides admissions under UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma & Certificate Courses. The admission notifications of SGBAU were available on its official website. Here in this article, we are going to provide संत गाडगे बाबा अमरावती विद्यापीठ Admissions, Application Procedure, Courses offered, Duration, Academic Calendar, Eligibility criteria, Fees details, Faculty, Administration, Contact Details. Read this article completely to get more information on SGBAU Admissions 2021.
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Time Table
- SGBAU Admit Card
- SGBAU Results
Table of Contents
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
|Name of the Organisation||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University|
|Courses||UG, PG, M.Phil, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Amravati University was organized on 1st May 1983 to cater to the most educational needs of the rural population of western Vidarbha. The University has been re-accreditated by NAAC in the year 2010 with “B” grade After then, the University is striving to bring-in the academic & administrative quality measures by fulfilling the recommendations of the NAAC team. The University has been re-accreditated by NAAC in 2016 with an “A” grade. SGBAU is also having other facilities like Canteen, Post Office, Bank, Employment Bureau & Transportation Services of Municipal Corporation.
The university has a special appreciation by way of collaborations with the premier institutes in & outside the country. The vision of the University is student-centric. The Students Welfare Section truly incarnates this vision by providing the students, a platform for multi-dimensional and multi-faceted development. The youth of the university is a source of strength, where their vigor is tied to nation-building & socially relevant activities to build an impartial society. The university campus is spread over an area of 225 hectares & the university is home to 20 PG departments offering 25 courses in different Programs.
Courses & Duration
|Dual Degree Courses||5 years|
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||1 year|
- UG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 with Biology, Physics & Chemistry as main subjects or equivalent exam from the recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of examination in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized Unversity.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates must have passed the exam conducted by Maharashtra Board of Secondary School Examination.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass his/her masters or M.Phil. with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass a bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates must have passed the Class 9th exam from a recognized board.
The Application procedure of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Admissions:
- Visit the official page of the University – https://www.sgbau.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Examinations’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown list, click on the ‘Admission Card’ tab.
- Now a page with several Admissions related links will be opened.
- Search & click on the ‘Application form’ link.
- Then a page with the application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can also save the application details for further process.
- Applied Electronics
- Business Admin & Mngt
- Chemical Technology
- Computer Science
- Dr. Ambedkar Thought
- Home Science
- Library Information Science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Lifelong Learning & Extention Service
- Research Centre
- Organizational Hierarchy
- VC Office
- PROVC Office
- Registrar Office
- University Dean
- Administrative Officers
- Computer Center
- Fabrication Laboratory (FAB LAB)
- Central Instrumentation Cell (CIC)
- Other Facilities
- Remedial Coaching Center
- Pre Exam Training Center
- Center for Guidance to SET NET
- Competitive Exam Guidance Center
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Adventure Sports
- University Hostel
- Book Bank
- Financial Support Scheme
- Student Insurance Facility
- Student Council
- Student Grievance Redressal Cell
- World-class facilities
- Huge Campus
- Worst computer science department
- Worst staff
Ratings – 3.5/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any deadline for the application?
Ans. The candidate can apply twice a year. Please check the admission section for more details.
What is the process to pay the fee?
Ans. You have to pay the fee online either by the Debit of a credit card.
When was Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Established?
Ans. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University was established on May 1st, 1983.
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Camp Area, Near Tapovan Gate
Maharashtra – 444602
Tel – 91-0721-2662358
Email ID: [email protected]
We hope you get the Complete information on the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Admissions 2021. Here we have provided the SGBAU Admissions, Application Procedure, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Academics, Faculty, Important Links, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.