Check here the notifications of Sambalpur University 2020 Admissions. The University recently released the Applications for the University Admissions. It offers applications under PG, Ph.D., M.Phil. & PG Diploma Courses in regular mode and UG & PG Courses in Distance Education (DDCE) mode. In this article, we are going to provide संबलपुर विश्वविद्यालय Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Faculties, Academic Calendar, Fees Structure, Address & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Sambalpur University Admissions 2020.
- Sambalpur University Courses and Syllabus
- Sambalpur University Question Papers
- Sambalpur University Admit Card
- Sambalpur University Result
- Sambalpur University Time Table
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Sambalpur University|
|Location||Sambalpur, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||General – PG, Ph.D., M.Phil. & PG Diploma Courses
DDCE – UG & PG Courses
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Sambalpur University
Sambalpur University was passed by the Odisha Legislature on 10th Dec 1966 & was established on 4 January 1967 which is located in Burla town, of Sambalpur district, Orissa, India which is popularly known as Jyoti Vihar. At first, In 1967, the University started its functioning in a rented private building at Dhanupali, Sambalpur and in a Government building at Ainthapali, Sambalpur Odisha. In 1973, the University was shifted to the present campus named Jyoti Vihar at Burla.
The University offers a 1-year study Program for M.Phil Degree, 2 years study program for the Degrees of M.A. / M.Sc. / LL.M. / Business Administration / M.Lib & Inf.Science, 1 Year P.G. Diploma Course in Computer Science & Application & Diploma Course in Sambalpuri Studies, and 3 Year course in M.C.A. & Executive M.B.A. & also P.G. in Chemistry, Life Sciences, History, Economics, Library & Info. Sciences and Mathematics in Autonomous Status by the University. They adopt the Semester system based on continuous evaluation & also the own courses of studies.
Duration of Regular Courses
|Master of Performing Arts||2 years|
|Integrated B.Ed/M.Ed.||3 years|
|PG Diploma Courses||1 year|
DDCE Courses & Duration
- DDCE UG Programs – The minimum qualification required to apply is 55% aggregate in 10+2 in the desired discipline from the recognized university.
- PG Departments – Candidate should have passed a Three-year Degree Examination in B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com. Examination of Sambalpur University or an examination recognized equivalent thereto by Academic Council, with Honours in the concerned subject or having the concerned subject as a pass (Core) subject with 50% marks in the aggregate at graduation level.
- LL.M. Course – Graduation in Law under 5 years integrated B.A.LL.B Course or 3-year LL.B. Course with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Diploma – Graduation in any discipline.
- P.G.Diploma – Hons. Graduate with 50% marks in aggregate.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidates must have passed Master’s degree Examination of Sambalpur University in the concerned subject or an examination recognized by Sambalpur University as equivalent thereto, having secured 55% marks in the aggregate.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidate should have to pass their Master’s/ M.Phil. in the desired stream with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
2020 Admission Notification
- Post Graduate Departments
- PG (Reg) Programme
- PG (SF) Programme
- M.Phil. Program
- Ph.D. Programme
- Online Admission
DDCE Admission Notification
Step by step process for application in Sambalpur University:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.suniv.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’, tab. From the dropdown menu click the ‘Online Admission’ link.
- A page with PG, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admissions links will appear. Click on the desired links.
- An application form will display on the screen. Fill the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should deposit Rs.500/- as processing fee for PG & M.Phil. Programs & Rs.1500 for M.Phil. Courses through State Bank Collect(click here to pay online).
- Upload your passport size photo 300×400 px. and size of 50kB, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
Facilities for Students
- Central Library
- Hostel Residential Committee
- Hostel Mess Rule
- Students Union Election-2017-18
- e-Journals & Database From INFLIBNET
- Health Center
- Internet/Wi-Fi Facility For Students
Affiliated Colleges – Important Links
- UG syllabi & Regulation
- Email ID of Affiliated Colleges
- Sports Council Sambalpur University
- NSS Cell Sambalpur University
- Human Resource Development Centre/ASCSU
- Equivalence Diploma/Degree of Other Universities/Institutions
- Regular Courses (P.G.) Fees Structure
- Self-Financing Courses(P.G.) Fee Structure
- M Phil Courses Fee Structure
- Fee Structure of Ph.D.
- High Quality of Education
- Good Facilities
- Worst Hostel Facilities especially for girls
- Fewer bus services to university
Ratings – 2.6/5
Jyoti Vihar, Burla,
Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019
Tel. 91-663-2430157 (O) Fax:0663-2430158
Hope you may get complete information about the Sambalpur University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.