Check out the Sambalpur University Question Papers 2019. Candidates who are going to attend in the sem examinations are searching for Previous year Papers. The Question papers were available on the official website of the University. Through this article, we are going to provide the संबलपुर विश्वविद्यालय question papers, previous year papers, Download question paper PDF, How to download question papers, University Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on Sambalpur University Question Papers 2019.
- Sambalpur University Admissions
- Sambalpur University Courses and Syllabus
- Sambalpur University Admit Card
- Sambalpur University Result
- Sambalpur University Time Table
Table of Contents
Sambalpur University Question Papers
|Name of the Organisation||Sambalpur University|
|Location||Sambalpur, Odisha, India|
|Courses||General – PG, Ph.D., M.Phil. & PG Diploma Courses
DDCE – UG & PG Courses
|Official Website||Click here|
About Sambalpur University
Sambalpur University was passed by the Odisha Legislature on 10th Dec 1966 & was established on 4 January 1967 which is located in Burla town, of Sambalpur district, Orissa, India which is popularly known as Jyoti Vihar. At first, In 1967, the University started its functioning in a rented private building at Dhanupali, Sambalpur and in a Government building at Ainthapali, Sambalpur Odisha. In 1973, the University was shifted to the present campus named Jyoti Vihar at Burla.
The University offers a 1-year study Program for M.Phil Degree, 2 years study program for the Degrees of M.A. / M.Sc. / LL.M. / Business Administration / M.Lib & Inf.Science, 1 Year P.G. Diploma Course in Computer Science & Application & Diploma Course in Sambalpuri Studies, and 3 Year course in M.C.A. & Executive M.B.A. & also P.G. in Chemistry, Life Sciences, History, Economics, Library & Info. Sciences and Mathematics in Autonomous Status by the University. They adopt the Semester system based on continuous evaluation & also the own courses of studies.
Sambalpur University Question Papers 2019
|Question Papers||Download Link|
|M.A.||Will Update Soon|
|M.Sc.||Will Update Soon|
|MBA||Will Update Soon|
|M.Tech.||Will Update Soon|
|Master of Performing Arts||Will Update Soon|
|MLIS||Will Update Soon|
|LLM||Will Update Soon|
|Integrated B.Ed/M.Ed.||Will Update Soon|
|M.Phil.||Will Update Soon|
|Ph.D.||Will Update Soon|
|PG Diploma Courses||Will Update Soon|
Download Previous Year Question Papers 2018, 2017
Previous year Sambalpur University Question Papers. The past question papers were very useful to the students for the preparation of Examinations. These Papers will helpful to the students to get an idea about the Pattern of Examination, syllabus, important questions & what are the questions to be asked in the exam. Click on the below links to download old Question Papers.
- M.Sc. in Botany sem examination question papers
- M.Com. Previous year Question Papers
- PGDCA Question Papers 2018
- M.Sc. in Mathematics Examination – I Papers
- M.A. in Economics Question Papers Sem II
- M.A. in Anthropology Sem Examination Question Papers
- MLIS Question Papers 2018
- Ph.D. 2017 Question Papers
- M.Com Sem IV 2017 Question Papers
- M.Phil. Course Question Papers 2018
How to Download Sambalpur University Question Papers
Steps to download the Old Question Papers PDF:
- Go through the official website of the University – https://www.suniv.ac.in/
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Examination’ tab
- From the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Previous Year Question papers’ tab.
- A Page with various question paper links will appear.
- Click on the desired link and the question paper PDF will display on the screen.
- You can also download & save the PDF.
Jyoti Vihar, Burla,
Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019
Tel. 91-663-2430157 (O) Fax:0663-2430158
E-mail: [email protected]
Hope you may get the complete information on Sambalpur University Question Papers 2019. This article provides useful information like Question Papers 2019, Steps to download Past Papers, Model Papers, previous year question papers, How to download, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.