Sai Nath University Admissions 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Courses Offered, Fee Structure
Students can apply here for the Sai Nath University Admissions 2021. The Sai Nath University is inviting the students to fill the Application Form for Admission at the Sai Nath University. Today in this article, we are providing the details of the Sai Nath University Admissions for the students. The Sai Nath University is providing many courses to the students with digital classes. We are also providing the details such as how to apply for the admissions, Courses offered by the university, Eligibility criteria of the courses, Duration of the courses, Admissions Notifications, the Fee structure of the university, Academic Calendar, Facilities, and Contact details of the university.
Table of Contents
Sai Nath University Admissions
Students who are searching for a reputed university for Admissions can read this article till the end. Here in this article, we are providing the details of the Sai Nath University Admissions. Students can come to know all the details of these Sai Nath University Admissions from this website. The following are overviews of the Sai Nath University Admissions which are given below in the tabular form.
|Name of the Organization||Sai Nath University|
|Courses Offered||Ph.D., Education, Agriculture, Nursing, Law, General, Engineering, Computer Application, Management, Pharmacy, Physical Education, Designing|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Phone Number||8057112225, +91-9050565535, 7461073942|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Sai Nath University
Sai Nath University, Ranchi has been started and incorporated by Jharkhand State Legislature through its official Gazette and recognized as per section 2f of UGC Act, 1956. The university offers courses in different disciplines like Engineering, Education, Physical Education, Pharmacy, law, Social Science, Travel 6 Tourism, Hospitality, Allied Health, Management, Communication, Jewellery Management, etc. The Sai Nath University is offering high qualified infrastructure.
The University focuses on including the growth of the students, working on their hearts and minds by addressing their academic, cultural, physical, and social needs in an environment of continuous interaction and growth, conducive for the improving of mind and body. The faculty is fully committed to impart quality education by investing all its skills and knowledge. The University tries not only to produce excellent academic results but also to produce excellent and successful professionals.
Here are the following courses that are offered by Sai Nath University for the students are given below as follows.
Computer Application Courses:-
Physical Education Courses:-
Duration of the Courses
The following are the details of the course duration which the university is offering for the students are given below in the tabular form as follows.
Eligibility Criteria of the courses
Students should know the eligibility criteria of the courses which are offered by the Sai Nath University are given below as follows.
- UG:- Students should have to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- PG:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and university.
- PhD.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4+2 or 10+2+3+2 from a recognized Board and university.
- Pharmacy Courses:- Students should have to pass 10+Intermediate with science subjects from a recognized Board.
- Agriculture Courses:- Students should have to pass 10+Intermediate with science subjects from a recognized Board.
- Nursing Courses:- Students should have to pass 10+Intermediate with science subjects from a recognized Board.
Here are the following details of the Sai Nath University Admissions for the students. Students can apply here from the official website or our website. Click on the below links to apply for the admission are given below as follows.
There are two modes of Admission: –
- Online Admission
- Offline Admission
Online Admission: –
- In the Corona pandemic, online admission is the safest procedure to make sure a seat is desired course/program.
- Please click the link “Apply online” and properly fill the form. Please exit the link “Apply online” and click the separate link “Pay online”.
- After depositing the required amount for the registration/course fee, you have required to WhatsApp your payment details to Mobile No. 7280800503 or 8092684811 to the University account section.
- Basic, submitting and fulfilling the form and submitting the registration fee does not authorize admission. Admission only depends on eligibility criteria and vacant seats.
Offline Admission: –
- Admission forms can be obtained from the office on all working days from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Forms can also be obtained through Registered Post, with Separate Postage Charges.
- The Admission is made purely on Merit Basis. The selected candidates have to take admission by depositing the required amount within the specified date, failing which the seats are allotted to the next meritorious candidates.
- Any further information regarding admission shall be displayed on the Notice Board/Website.
How to Apply for Admissions
Students who are eagerly waiting to apply for the Sai Nath University Admissions can apply through this website by following the steps which are given below as follows.
- Go and visit the official website of the Sai Nath University
- Go to the Academics
- Click on the Admission procedure
- Read all the instructions
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter all the details of the students
- Click on the submit
Fee Structure of the Sai Nath University
Here in this article, we are providing all the details of the fee structure for all courses offered by the university which are given below in the tabular form.
|Courses names||Fee Structure|
|B. Sc Agriculture||Rs. 20,000 per semester|
|MBA||Rs. 22,0000 per semester|
|ANM||Rs. 20,000 per semester|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 40,000 per semester|
|BA LLB||Rs. 20,000 per semester|
|BCA||Rs. 15,000 per semester|
|B. Tech||Rs. 35,000 per semester|
|BBA||Rs. 42,000 per semester|
|B. Ed./M. Ed.||Rs. 35,000 per semester|
Important Documents to be carried for Admissions?
The following documents must be attached with the application forms by the students who are applying for admission.
- Provide a copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Provide a copy of the mark sheet of the High School examination.
- Transfer certificate TC in original
- Certificate of scheduled caste/scheduled Tribes/another Backward class.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Five passport size photographs.
- Adhar Card.
Follow the contact details of the Sai Nath University to get more information regarding the University and other details of the university which are given below as follows.
Chandway – Kuchu Road, Jirabar, Ormanghi,
Ranchi – (835219) Jharkhand
Telephone:8057112225, +91-9050565535, 7461073942
Email Id:- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the Sai Nath University?
- How to apply for the Sai Nath University Admissions?
Ans:- Follow the steps which are given above in this article
- What is the fee structure of the Sai Nath University?
Ans:- Fee structure details are mentioned above in this article
- What are the courses offered by the Sai Nath University?
Ans:- Ph.D., Education, Agriculture, Nursing, Law, General, Engineering, Computer Application, Management, Pharmacy, Physical Education, Designing courses are offered by the university.
Finally, we hope students have got all the complete details of the Sai Nath University Admissions. To get the latest updates students can visit the official website of the Sai Nath University. If the students are having any queries regarding the university can contact the above-given details. To get the latest notifications students should visit our website regularly to get notified.