Download Rural Marketing Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Post Graduation Course students of MBA, PGDMM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Topics of Understanding Rural Consumer, Accessing Rural Markets, etc. are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes of this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information of Study Materials.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Rural Marketing Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Rural Marketing|
|Useful for||MBA and PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics in Rural Marketing Study Materials
Rural Markets-An Overview
- Rural Markets in India
- Understanding Rural Environment
Understanding the Rural Consumer
- Differential Aspects of Buying Behaviour and Major Influences on Rural Buying Behaviour
- Trends in Consumer Behaviour
- Rural Marketing Research
Product and Pricing Decisions for the Rural Markets
- Product Development, Adoption Process and Modification Decisions
- Pricing Decisions
Managing the Promotion
- Understanding Rural Media and Current Opportunities
- Message Design and Development for Rural Markets
- Rural Sales Promotion Effort
Accessing Rural Markets
- Physical Infrastructure and Dynamics of Distribution
- Participants in the Rural Distribution Process
- Physical Distribution Process
Understanding Rural Marketing Process-Case Studies
- Case-1 Rural Communication: A Case Study of Philips Consumer Electronics
- Case-2 Mass Media and Social Advertising
- Case-3 Rural Distribution for the FMCG Sector – A Case Study of HLL
- Case-4 Rural Buying Behaviour: A Case Study of Consumer In Jammu
Rural Marketing Study Books
|Rural Marketing||Click Here|
RM Study Notes PDF
|Rural Marketing||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Rural Marketing subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Rural Markets-An Overview||Download|
|Understanding the Rural Consumer||Click Here|
|Product and Pricing Decisions for the Rural Markets||Download|
|Managing the Promotion||Click Here|
|Accessing Rural Markets||Download|
|Understanding Rural Marketing Process-Case Studies||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Sasurie Institutions
- Jaipur National University
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- Guru Jambheswar University
Subject in the Semesters
Rural Marketing subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA 4th Semester
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- What do you understand by the term rural markets? Explain. Comment upon the nature of transactions that take place in the rural markets.
- What are the marketing implications of the political environment in the villages?
- Explain the role of the reference group in the context of rural markets and comment upon how does it differ from the urban markets?
- Discuss the product strategies for the rural market.
- Explain the concept of promotional pricing in the context of rural markets.
- What in your view are the important challenges for effective marketing communication for the rural markets? How can these challenges be overcome?
- Why is USP an important concept in a rural setting?
- Why is sales promotion important? Discuss its relevance to the rural markets.
- How does physical infrastructure affect the distribution choices available to a marketer?
- How so socio-economic profiles of rural consumers affect these shopper behaviour. Discuss it in detail.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Rural Marketing Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.