Download Role of Participation in Sustainable Development Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Post Graduate Certificate in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation (PGDMRR) can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of the Operationalization of Participatory Process, Vulnerable Groups: Women, Children and Elderly, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
- Understanding Development Caused Displacement
- Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation
Table of Contents
Role of Participation in Sustainable Development Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Role of Participation in Sustainable Development|
|Useful for||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
About Sustainable Development
Sustainable development is the organizing principle for meeting human development goals while simultaneously sustaining the ability of natural systems to provide the natural resources and ecosystem services based upon which the economy and society depend. The desired result is a state of society where living conditions and resources are used to continue to meet human needs without undermining the integrity and stability of the natural system. Sustainable development can be defined as development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
The concept of sustainable development has been and still is, subject to criticism, including the question of what is to be sustained in sustainable development. It has been argued that there is no such thing as sustainable use of a non-renewable resource since any positive rate of exploitation will eventually lead to the exhaustion of earth’s finite stock, this perspective renders the Industrial Revolution as a whole unsustainable.
Chapters & Topics
Participation, its Nature, Types, and Practice
- Participation: Philosophy, Nature, and Approach
- Operationalization of Participatory Process
- Data Collection Techniques for Mobilising Participation
- Techniques for Data Analysis and Modes of Analysis
Participation Issues and Practice
- Negotiation of Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders
- Negotiated Conflict Management
- Ethics in Development Induced Displacement
- People’s Movements
Participation of Marginal and Vulnerable Groups
- Vulnerable Groups: Women, Children and Elderly
- Historically Disadvantaged Social Groups
- Squatters, Encroachers, and Minority
- Tribal People’s Resettlement: Social-Cultural Aspects
Public Participation for sustainable development Study Notes PDF
|Sustainable Development||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Post Graduation in Certificate Courses. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Jaipur National University
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Sustainable Development subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Role of participation in Sustainable Development subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Participation, its Nature, Types, and Practice||Download|
|Participation Issues and Practice||Download|
|Participation of Marginal and Vulnerable Groups||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions on the role of participation in Sustainable Development :
- Define the Concept of Participation in Sustainable Development?
- What are the Critical components of the Participatory Process?
- What are the levels of Participation?
- What are the approaches to mobilize PAPs Participation?
- What are the differences between RRA, PRA, PLA?
- Explain the basic features of PRA?
- Explain the techniques of PRA to help in Data Analysis?
- What is the role of a citizen in sustainable development?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Role of Participation in Sustainable Development Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.