Download Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Analysis Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of PGDDM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Here you will find the Vulnerability Identification, Risk Reduction. Resource Analysis and Mobilisation PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Analysis Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Risk Assessment and Vulnerability|
|Useful for||Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability
- Understanding Risks: Concepts and Elements
- Risk Reduction
- Risk Analysis Techniques
- Participatory Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Observation and Perception of Vulnerability
- Vulnerability Identification
- Vulnerability: Social Factors
- Vulnerability: Economic Factors
- Vulnerability to Shanty Settlements
- The Experience of Vulnerability-I
- The Experience of Vulnerability- II
- Strategies for Survival
- Vulnerability and Development: The Role of Development Planning
- Resource Analysis and Mobilisation
- Strategic Developments for Vulnerability Reduction
Vulnerability Assessment Study Books
|Risk Assessment||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned Risk Assessment study materials. Click on the below link to download it :
|State Politics in India||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- Boston University
Subject in the Semesters
Disasters subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Analysis subject :
- Define disaster and list out important perceptions on disasters.
- Discuss important vulnerability factors with illustrations.
- What do you understand by Risk? Give suitable examples of elements at Risk in specific disasters your locality.
- What do you understand by risk reduction? Discuss Yokohama principles for disaster risk reduction.
- Write a note on risk evaluation.
- Analyze the significance of community-based risk assessment.
- What do you understand by the concept of the vulnerability?
- Discuss various approaches of vulnerability analysis.
- Discuss the structural aspect of Vulnerability?
- Mention various indicators of vulnerability.
- Write a note on poverty and vulnerability.
- Write a note on issues in urban planning in India.
- Write notes on the following :
- Experiences of Cyclones;
- Experience of Floods;
- Experience of Landslides; and
- Experience of Earthquakes.
- What are the causes of a drought in India? How can they be managed?
- What are the reasons for institutional and infrastructural vulnerability?
- Write short notes on:
- Preventive Strategies
- Impact minimizing strategies
- Write a note on the functional requirements of resource organizations.
- Discuss the chief considerations in planning for vulnerability reduction?
- Discuss recommended strategies for (1) urban and (2) rural renewal.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.