Download Research Methodology Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MLIS I Year. These study books will teach you the meaning and objectives of research. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Tools for Research, Research Methods, Research Process, etc. Library Science students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Research Methodology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Research Methodology|
|Useful for||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Research Methodology Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
A list of the topics given here is taken from the textbooks of Research Methodology. Follow the article for more details.
Introduction to Research Methodology
- Research: Meaning, Concept, Need
- Historical Research
- Survey Research
- Experimental Research
- Fundamental, Applied, and Action Research
Tools for Research
- Measurement of Variables
- Data Presentation
- Statistical Techniques
- Statistical Packages
- Observation Method
- Questionnaire Method
- Interview Method
- Experimental Method
- Case Study
- Research Design
- Research Plan
- Statistical Inference
- Presentation of Results
Research Methods Study Books
Download Unit wise PDFs of Research Methodology :
|Research Methodology (Dissertation)|
|Research Methodology Conceptual Foundation|
|Unit-4 Research Methodology In Environmental Anthropology|
|Block-5 Research methodology|
Download full textbook PDFs of Research Methodology :
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science. The following university students can also download Academic Library System study materials :
- Lovely Professional University
- Alagappa University
Subject in the Semesters
Academic Library System subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Research Methodology :
|Introduction to Research Methodology||Download|
|Tools for Research||Click Here|
|Research Process||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Research Methodology :
- What is history and who is a historian?
- Explain what is historical research and the scope of its application in library and information science;
- Describe the research situations appropriate for the application of historical research?
- Explain the process of conducting historical research?
- Describe the kinds of information sources available for research?
- Explain the criteria for the evaluation of information sources and data?
- Explain the problems faced in conducting historical research.
- Define and understand the nature of survey research?
- Describe the various techniques and instruments of survey research with the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- What are the essentials of scientific methods of research?
- what is social (survey) research and its importance?
- Explain the two main streams of research: basic and applied research?
- Define a variable?
- Distinguish between various types of variables?
- Distinguish between census and sample survey?
- Explain the steps involved in carrying out a sample survey?
- Distinguish between various types of sampling?
- Explain various measures of central tendency such as arithmetic mean, median and mode?
- Explain correlation and regression techniques?
- Describe the concept of research design?
- What is a research plan?
- What are the tools and techniques used in a plan?
- Explain the concept of a hypothesis?
- Explain the concept of statistical inference?
- What is the meaning of the questionnaire?
- State the methodology of its construction?
- Explain the advantages and limitations of the questionnaire method?
- Describe the emerging trends in this field.
- Describe the different data types and data formats?
- Describe the features of statistical packages like SPSS and MS-Excel.
- Illustrate the role of statistical methods?
- Define the word “statistics”?
Recommended Books for Research Methodology
The books that are referred to and recommended by toppers are given below. For more information refer to other authors’ books also.
- Research Methodology by Dr. Chandrakant Kokare
- Legal Research Methodology by Dr. H.N. Tewari
- Research Methodology: Methods And Techniques (Multi Colour Edition) by C.R. Kothari and Gaurav Garg | Research Methodology in Behavioural Sciences
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Research Methodology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.