Download Research Methodology for Management Decisions Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Research Methodology for Management Decisions Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Table of Contents
Research Methodology for Management Decisions Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Research Methodology for Management Decisions|
|Useful for||MBA Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics
Introduction to Research Methodology
- Importance of Research in Decision Making
- Defining Research Problem and Formulation of Hypothesis
- Experimental Designs
Data Collection and Measurement
- Methods and Techniques of Data Collection
- Sampling and Sampling Designs
- Attitude Measurement and Scales
Data Presentation and Analysis
- Data Processing
- Statistical Analysis and Interpretation of Data: Nonparametric Tests
- Multivariate Analysis of Data
- Model Building and Decision-Making
Report Writing and Presentation
- Substance of Reports
- Formats of Reports
- Presentation of a Report
Research Methodology Study Notes
|Research Methods in Management||Click Here|
Research Methodology in Management – Study Books
|Research Methodology||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Research Methodology subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Introduction to Research Methodology||Download|
|Data Collection and Measurement||Click Here|
|Data Presentation and Analysis||Download|
|Report Writing and Presentation||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Master’s Degree. The following university students can also download these materials :
- St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Guru Jambheshwar University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
- Alagappa University
Here we have given the important questions on Research Methodology for Management Decisions :
- Explain and distinguish with example “primary data” and “secondary data”.
- Discuss with examples “Exploratory research”, “Descriptive research”, and “Experimental research”.
- Distinguish clearly between analysis of variance and analysis of covariance.
- Describe the various methods of collecting primary data and comment on their relative advantages and disadvantages.
- Examine the merits and limitations of the observation method in collecting data. Illustrate your answer with suitable examples.
- “Sampling is a necessity under certain conditions.” Explain with illustrative examples.
- What do you understand by the terms attitude and attitude measurement? Explain.
- Write briefly about the different forms of data presentation devices.
- Distinguish the differences between parametric and nonparametric tests. What are the importance of nonparametric tests?
- What do you understand by the term decision-making? What is the role of models in managerial decision-making? Explain.
- What are the purposes of modelling? Discuss.
- Write a performance report on any of your subordinates. Check whether you have qualified and explained all the general adjectives like “sincere” and “hard-working” you have used to describe the person.
- Does your report contain the executive summary? If yes, check whether it is comprehensive? If not, write an executive summary.
- Describe the working of a machine to a group of non-technical people.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Research Methodology for Management Decisions Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.