Check out the 2020 Admissions of Ravenshaw University. The University recently released the Notifications of RU Admissions. It provides applications under UG, PG & M.Phil. Courses. Here in this article, we are going to provide रावेनशॉ विश्वविद्यालय Admissions, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Faculties, Academic Calendar, Fees Structure, Address & Contact Details. Read this article completely to get more information about Ravenshaw University Admissions 2020.
- Ravenshaw University Courses and Syllabus
- Ravenshaw University Question Papers
- Ravenshaw University Admit Card
- Ravenshaw University Result
- Ravenshaw University Time Table
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Ravenshaw University|
|Location||Cuttack, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||UG, PG & M.Phil. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||0671 220 1690|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw College was Founded in 1868. Later the institution became a university in 2006. This university is a co-educational state university situated in Cuttack, Odisha on the eastern coast of India. The Unversity came into existence on the 15th of November 2006. It is one of the oldest & largest colleges in India which subsequently became an autonomous college with CPE status by UGC & ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The College originally was affiliated to Calcutta University, later to Patna University in 1917 & was finally affiliated to Utkal University in 1943.
The University has 27 departments. Among them, 20 are post-graduate departments, 14 departments have M.Phil. programs and all the departments have provision for Ph.D. & D.Litt. programs. Presently the University runs 23 PG courses with research facilities & 27 UG honors courses. PG teaching started in 1922 with the opening of M.A. English class. The Institution has been awarded National Honour by the Govt. of India in 1978.
Courses and Duration
|PG Diploma||1 year|
- UG Courses – The minimum qualification required to apply is 55% aggregate in 10+2 in the desired discipline from the recognized university.
- PG Courses – The minimum qualification required is 50% aggregate in the desired Degree from the recognized university.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidate should have to pass their Master’s in the desired stream with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidate should have to pass their Master’s/ M.Phil. in the desired stream with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- PG Diploma Courses – Have to pass a bachelor’s degree in Finance or an equivalent bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Step by step process for application in Ravenshaw University:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on ‘Admissions’, tab
- A page with several links will appear. Search & click on the Application form link.
- An application form will display on the screen. Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Office of The Vice-Chancellor
- Executive Council
- Academic Council
- Office of The Registrar
- Comptroller of Finance
- Office of the DSW
- Students’ Election-2017
- Time Table
- Training & Placement
- IAS Study Circle
- Student Union
- Borasambar Debate
- Youth Red Cross
- Student Grievance Redressal Cell
- Good Place to Study
- Nice Environment
- Need Quality Faculty
- Infrastructure must be improve
Ratings – 3.05/5
Is Ravenshaw University good?
Ans. Ravenshaw University is one of the topmost colleges of Odisha. Its faculties are very friendly and cooperative. Many Students want to be a part of Ravenshaw. Its hostel facility is very good. Many students got good placement as many companies come to this college.
Is Ravenshaw a deemed university?
Ans. The government of Odisha accorded its unitary state university status in the year 2006 bypassing the Ravenshaw University act. Subsequently, it got accredited with the University Grants Commission under section 2f of the UGC act.
Who is the founder of Ravenshaw university?
Ans. Ravenshaw College (now Ravenshaw University) is located in Cuttack, India. The college was established in 1868 for Thomas Edward Ravenshaw, a descendant of William Withers.
When was Ravenshaw University established?
Ans. January 1868
near Railway Station,
Cuttack – 753003
Hope you may get complete information about the Ravenshaw University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.