Check out the Rama Devi Women’s University Admissions 2020. The University offers Admissions under UG, PG, M.Phil. & Self-financing Courses. Candidates have to visit the official website of the University to get Admission notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of रमा देवी महिला विश्वविद्यालय like the Application Process, Academic Calendar, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the RD University Admissions 2020.
- RD University Question Papers
- Rama Devi University Courses and Syllabus
- Rama Devi University Result
- Rama Devi University Admit Card
- Rama Devi University Time Table
Table of Contents
Rama Devi Women’s University
|Name of the Organisation||Rama Devi Women’s University|
|Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||UG, PG, M.Phil. & Self-financing Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||0674 2542644|
|Official Website||Click here|
About RD University
Rama Devi Women’s University was founded on 30th May 2015. It is the First Women’s University of the state of Odisha. It was founded as Government Women’s College in Bhubaneswar in the year 1964 after the erstwhile Rama Devi Women’s Autonomous College was upgraded to a University by the State Govt. Initially, 46 Women’s colleges were affiliated to Utkal University were brought under its jurisdiction. It was started in 1964 in the name of Govt. Women’s College & carried on its mission of propagation of education in the state.
In 1969, The Govt. Women’s College Bhubaneswar was renamed as Rama Devi Women’s College in the name of Maa Rama Devi. The College was given a Lead College Status by the Orissa Government in 1994. Rama Devi Women’s College was separated from the Autonomous College from the Year 2001, dated 15.05.2001. The College was accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’ on 16th Sep 2004. It was reaccredited with ‘A’ grade again in Feb 2015. It was given CPE (College with Potential for Excellence) Status by UGC in 2010.
Courses & Duration
|Self-Financing in Bio-technology||3 years|
|Self-Financing in Computer Science||3 years|
- UG Courses – The minimum qualification required to apply is 55% aggregate in 10+2 in the desired discipline from the recognized university.
- PG Courses – The minimum qualification required is 50% aggregate in the desired Degree from the recognized university.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidate should have to pass their Master’s in the desired stream with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
Admissions & Prospectus
- Admission Notifications
- Prospectus For UG
- Prospectus For PG
- M.Phil Prospectus
- Admission Key Dates
- Apply Online
- Application Procedure for PG Courses
- UG Courses Application Procedure
- M.Phil. Courses Application Procedure
- B, Ed. Courses Application Process
Step by step process for application in Rama Devi Women’s University:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.rdwuniversity.nic.in/
- From the home page, click on ‘Admissions, tab
- A page with several links will appear. Search & click on the Application form link.
- An application form will display on the screen. Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Important Positions
- The P.G. Council
- The Senate
- The Syndicate
- Academic Council
- Sports Council
- Information Bulletin
- Conference Hall
- Language Lab
- Health and Welfare
- Concession-Rail, Bus
- Staff were very helpful
- Good Environment
- A lot of Political Issues
- They always publish wrong results
Ratings – 3.8/5
Which Types of Courses University Provides?
Ans. University provides the courses of UG, PG and M.Phil Courses.
How to get the Prospectus for Admission?
Ans. You can get the Prospectus for the Admission on the official website of University or check it on our Exams Time website.
Rama Devi Women’s University
P.O. : Bhoinagar, Bhubaneswar,
Ph No. : 0674 2542644
Hope you may get complete information about the Rama Devi Women’s University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.