Check out the Rama Devi University Result 2019. The University recently declared the results of all UG, PG, & M.Phil. Courses. Candidates can also check their results on the official website of the University. In this article, we have provided रमा देवी महिला विश्वविद्यालय Results 2019, Previous Year Results, Download Report Card, How to check, Steps to download Marks sheet, Details in Grade Card. Continue reading this article to get more information about Rama Devi Women’s University Result 2019.
- Rama Devi Women’s University Admissions
- RD University Question Papers
- Rama Devi University Courses and Syllabus
- Rama Devi University Admit Card
- Rama Devi University Time Table
Table of Contents
Rama Devi University Result
|Name of the Organisation||Rama Devi Women’s University|
|Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
|Mode of releasing results||Online|
|Contact Number||0674 2542644|
|official Website||Click here|
Rama Devi Women’s University was founded on 30th May 2015. It is the First Women’s University of the state of Odisha. It was founded as Government Women’s College in Bhubaneswar in the year 1964 after the erstwhile Rama Devi Women’s Autonomous College was upgraded to a University by the State Govt. Initially, 46 Women’s colleges were affiliated to Utkal University were brought under its jurisdiction. It was started in 1964 in the name of Govt. Women’s College & carried on its mission of propagation of education in the state.
In 1969, The Govt. Women’s College Bhubaneswar was renamed as Rama Devi Women’s College in the name of Maa Rama Devi. The College was given a Lead College Status by the Orissa Government in 1994. Rama Devi Women’s College was separated from the Autonomous College from the Year 2001, dated 15.05.2001. The College was accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’ on 16th Sep 2004. It was reaccredited with ‘A’ grade again in Feb 2015. It was given CPE (College with Potential for Excellence) Status by UGC in 2010.
Rama Devi Women’s University Results 2019
Rama Devi University Result 2019. The University has recently declared the results of B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., Self-financing in Computer Science, Self-financing in biotechnology & M.Phil. Courses. Candidates who have appeared in semester exams can check their report cards on our website. You can also check your results in this article. Read this article completely & Download the results by clicking on the below links.
|2019 Results||Download Link|
|M.Sc. Courses||Click here|
|Self-Financing in Bio-technology||Click here|
|Self-Financing in Computer Science||Click here|
RD University Previous Year Marks Sheet 2017-18
Here we are going to provide Rama Devi Women’s University, Report Card:
- Undergraduate Result 2nd Semester
- UG Result 1st sem examinations 2018
- PG Course Results 2018-19
- M.Phil. Courses Results 2018
- Computer Science Self-financing Course Results 2018
- M.Sc. Course 2nd Sem exams 2018
- B.Com. Results
- Bio-Technology (Self-financing Course) Results
How to Check Grade Card
Steps to Download the Rama Devi University Result Card PDF:
- Visit the Official Website of the University – https://www.rdwuniversity.nic.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘e-results’ tab which is in the ‘Notice’ Section.
- Here a page with asking Details i.e., Username & Password. will display on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details, Enter the Captcha Code correctly and click on the submit button.
- A result sheet will display on the screen. You can also download your Report card.
Details in Grade Card
The details on the Exams Result Sheet is as follows:
- Name of the University
- Department name
- Student Name
- The month of the Examination held
- Course name
- Exam name
- Reg. no.
- Exam Roll number
- Marks obtained
Rama Devi Women’s University
P.O. : Bhoinagar, Bhubaneswar,
Ph No. : 0674 2542644
Hope you may complete the details of RD University Result 2019. In this article, we have provided the details like Results 2019, Previous year report card, Download the Grade Card, How to check the results, Steps to download mark sheet, Details in result card, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.