Check out the Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission Notification. RGU is the Institute of Distance Education, which has released the admission notification for the academic year 2019 – 20. RGU invites applications for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses in various fields offered by DEC (Distance Education Council). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through offline mode. No Entrance Exam will be conducted by the University. Admissions to the courses will be offered based on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the RGU DE Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of RGU Admissions.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Location||Rono, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in UG, PG, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi University is the oldest University located at Rono, in Arunachal Pradesh. The foundation stone of this University was laid by the then Prime Minister Smt.Indira Gandhi.
This University was approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).
RGU provides the facilities of Study Materials, Counselling Facility, Counselling Coorduinators for Distance Learners.
The main objective of the University is to provide the high quality education & best study materials to Distance Learning Students.
Eligibility & Qualification
- Nationality : Should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit : There is no age Limit for Distance Education in Rajiv Gandhi University.
- UG Courses : Candidates should have passed 10+2 / Inter / Diploma from any recognized Board.
- The Duration of Bachelor Degree Course is 3 years.
- PG Courses : Any Graduate or its equivalent (according to the course chosen by the student) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- The Duration of PG Degree Course is 2 years.
- Certificate Course : SSC or its equivalent from National Open School or recognized Board.
RGU Admissions – Application Process
Please follow the below steps, while submitting the application form. Online Applications can be submitted through offline .
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.rgu.ac.in/
- On the home page, Click on ” Institutes & Centres > Institute of Distance Education “.
- Now Click on “Downloads” Tab.
- Here you can find the application forms.
- Download the application form of your Admission.
- Take a printout of it and fill the details in the form.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft to the University Address.
The following documents are required for Admission :
- Photo copies of Class X marksheet and Certificate (3 sets)
- Photo copies of Class XII/10+2 from recognised Board (3 sets)
- Recent passport size photos 6 Nos.
- SC/ST certificate (3nos.)
- Original Registration card if already registered with RGU
- Original Cl-X Certificate and Cl-XII marksheets for verification
- Photocopy of the Voter ID card or Driving License
- In-service candidates have to submit a photo copy of their government Identity Card
- Demand Draft of Admission and Registration
The Application or Admission Fee for all Courses is as follows :
|Name of the Course||Exam Fee|
|For all Courses||Rs 500 /-|
Rajiv Gandhi University – Offered Courses List – Fee Details
|Under Graduate Courses|
|BA||Rs 3,530,00 – Rs 3,680,00/-|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts in|
|Fisheris Technology||Rs 7180/-|
|English for Communication||Rs 5280/-|
The below table provides the RGU Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|Institute of Distance Education (IDE) Prospecctus – New||Download Here|
|MA Courses Prospectus||Download Here|
Rajiv Gandhi University,
Rono Hills, Doimukh,
INDIA – 791 112
Phone : +91 360 2277569
Fax : +91 360 2277684
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.