Admissions of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law 2020. The University provides courses under both Regular & Distance Education mode. RGNUL offers admissions for UG, PG, Ph.D. & LL.D. courses. Through this article, we have provided ਰਾਜੀਵ ਗਾਂਧੀ ਨੈਸ਼ਨਲ ਯੂਨੀਵਰਸਿਟੀ ਆਫ ਲਾਅ Admission Notifications, Applications, Courses list, Duration, Eligibility, Faculty Student activities, Fee Structure, Contact Details. Read this article completely to get more information on RGNUL Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- RGNUL Question Papers
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Result
- RGNUL Courses and Syllabus
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Time Table
- RGNUL Admit Card
Table of Contents
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
|Name of the Organisation||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law|
|Location||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D. & LL.D. Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||0175-2391600, 601, 602, 603|
|Official Website||Click here|
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala was established in the year 2006 by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006. The University was located in Patiala, Punjab, India. The university dedicated to the field of Legal Education. Gurjit Singh served as the 1st vice president of the University. At the starting stage, RGNUL functioned from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi. The University also got registered with University Grants Commission, New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
RGNUL offers a 5-year B.A.LL.B. (Hons) program & a 1-year LL.M. with an intake of 196 seats per annum & 40 seats per annum, respectively. Admission to these programs is through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Ph.D. programs are also offered at this University. Directorate of Distance Education has been established to put forward a functional response to universalize the legal profession. Degrees & Diplomas in fields such as Consumer Protection Laws & Advocacy, Law & Medicine, Environmental Law, and International Humanitarian Law are proposed under DODE.
Courses & Duration
|B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Integrated Course||5 years|
- B.A.LL.B. Programs – The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam of the Punjab School Education Board / equivalent board with min 45% aggregate marks.
- LLM Programs – Candidate has to pass the LL.B. / equivalent program with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Programs – The minimum eligibility to pursue a Ph.D. program is the candidates have to pass Masters or M.Phil. from the recognized University.
- LL.D. Programs – Candidate have to pass a Ph.D. in Law from the recognized University
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law:
- Visit the University official site – https://rgnul.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘ACADEMIC PROGRAM’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the desired courses for which you wanted to apply for.
- From the opened page, click on the ‘Application form’ tab.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Governing Bodies
- RGNUL Act & Regulations
- Administrative Staff
- Library Staff
- Medical Staff
- Technical Staff
- Sports Wing
- Construction Staff
- Guest House
- Computer Labs
- Dining Hall
- Health Centre
- Games and Sports
- Under Graduate Courses Fee Structure
- Post Graduate Courses Fee details
- Ph.D. Courses Fee Structure
- LL.D. Course Fee Structure
- Impressive Architecture & Layout
- Have good facilities
- Some faculty members are don’t care about their students
Ratings – 4.0/5
What does CLAT mean?
Ans. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an entrance exam conducted all over India to get admission in various law courses in participating law schools.
Was this University UGC Approved?
Ans. RGNUL was approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the UGC act, 1956 & has been declared fit to obtain a grant from the (UGC) under Section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956.
Where to contact for details about CLAT?
Ans. If you have a query about CLAT you may contact the official source: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Official Website: www.clat.ac.in
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Sidhuwal – 147001
Phone no – 0175 239 1600
We hope that you may get complete details on the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Admissions 2020. We have provided the RGNLU Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.