Check out the Rajendra Narayan University Admissions 2020. The University offers Admissions under UG, PG, M.Phil. & Self-financing Courses. Candidates have to visit the official website of the University or check our website to get Admission notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of राजेंद्र नारायण विश्वविद्यालय like the Application Process, Academic Calendar, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the Rajendra College Admissions 2020.
- Rajendra Narayan University Time Table
- Rajendra College, Balangir Results
- RNU Admit Card
- Rajendra College Courses and Syllabus
- Rajendra Narayan University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Rajendra Narayan University
|Name of the Organisation||Rajendra College, Balangir|
|Location||Balangir, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||UG, PG, M.Phil. & Self-financing Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Rajendra college was established in the year 1944 in Balangir, Odisha, India. The University was functioning from 1944 as the premier undergraduate college of Western Odisha. RNU is situated at a distance of 4 km from the Balangir Railway Station towards Patnagarh & Harishankar & is adjacent to the State highway no 43. Later it is grown to be a renowned institution of Higher Education with 13 PG Departments in Arts, Science & Commerce, including M.Phil. courses in 7 of them.
Rajendra (Autonomous) College, Balangir has the most important role to play in this regard & it stands committed to guiding to somewhere in a radical transformation in all its academic & administrative activities. It aims at improving the quality of the teaching-learning process starting from the UG level. The strategy of this university is to achieve a kind of academic excellence that will be integral, interdisciplinary & promote healthy practices in its academic & administrative ambiance. As an innovative step, the modular curriculum has already been introduced in PG & UG levels.
Courses and Duration
|Integrated B.Ed- M.Ed||3 years|
|Computer Science||3 years|
- UG Courses – The minimum qualification required to apply is 55% aggregate in 10+2 in the desired discipline from the recognized university.
- PG Courses – The minimum qualification required is 50% aggregate in the desired Degree from the recognized university.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidate should have to pass their Master’s in the desired stream with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- Integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. / B.Ed. Course – The minimum qualification required for this course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) from a recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in Rajendra College, Balangir:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://rajendracollege.nic.in/
- From the home page, click on ‘Admissions, tab
- A page with several links will appear. Search & click on the Application form link.
- An application form will display on the screen. Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
Faculty / Administration
- College Library
- Self-Finance Course
- IGNOU Study Centre
- Self-defense Training
- Societies & Seminars
- Other Facility
- Fees Structure of B.A. Courses is Rs. 12,000/- per year
- B.Com. Courses Fees Structure is Rs. 11,990/- per year
- B.Sc. courses Fees Structure is Rs. 14,700/- per year
- M.A. Courses Fees Structure is Rs. 19,500/- per year
- M.Com. Courses Fees Structure is Rs. 18,400/- per year
- M.Sc. Course Fees Structure is Rs. 20,100/- per year
- For M.Phil. Courses, Fees will be Rs. 22,600/-per year
- Large in the area & Good Facilities are available here
- Nice Faculty
- Less Staff & Lack of efficient Faculty
Ratings – 3.2/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Rajendra Narayan University, Balangir College located at?
Ans. The complete address of Rajendra Narayan University, Balangir College was at- Balangir,
Town/City Balangir, Odisha, India.
When did the Rajendra Balangir college was established?
Ans. Rajendra College, Balangir was founded in 1944 & upgraded to a degree college in July 1946 by offering a B.A. class.
Rajendra College (Autonomous)
Odisha -767001, India
Phone – 06652-250307
Email.ID. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you may get complete information about the Rajendra Narayan University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.