Apply for the Admissions in the Rajasthan University of Veternity and Animal Sciences 2020. The University provided Applications under UG, PG, Ph.D. & Diploma Courses. Candidates have to visit the website of the University to get Admission Notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide the राजस्थान विश्वविद्यालय पशु चिकित्सा और पशु विज्ञान Applications, Admissions, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Important Links, Fee Structure. Read this article completely to get more information on RAJUVAS Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- RAJUVAS Courses and Syllabus
- RAJUVAS Admit Card
- RAJUVAS Result
- RAJUVAS Question Papers
- RAJUVAS Time Table
Table of Contents
The Rajasthan University of Veternity and Animal Sciences
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan University of Veternity and Animal Sciences|
|Location||Bikaner, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D. & Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Rajasthan University of Veternity and Animal Sciences, Bikaner is established by the Govt. of Rajasthan under section (3) of section 1 of the RAJUVAS Act) which is located in Bikaner, Rajasthan state, India. The university came into existence on May 13, 2010, with the vision to trained human resources, generate technologies & provide new technical knowledge to stakeholders for the purpose of enhancing the income of farmers & livestock owners through Animal Husbandry.
RAJUVAS was established in 1954 in heritage buildings. The College awards the UG degree of B.V.Sc. & A.H. & offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in 1 subject & Ph.D. by coursework in 12 disciplines. There are 8 Livestock Research workshops i.e., at Bikaner, Beechhwal, Kodamdesar, Jaisalmer, Hanumangarh, Navania, Udaipur, Chittorgarh & Jhalawar. The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years Diploma Program in Animal Husbandry. These institutions have also offered a Diploma in Animal Husbandry.
Courses Offered & Duration
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 years|
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course – Candidates have to pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- M.V.Sc. Course – Candidates have to pass a Bachelors’s degree in Vetarnity Science or B.V.Sc. or B.Sc. from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Course – The minimum eligibility is to pass Masters or M.Phil. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- Diploma Courses – Have to pass 10+2 in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- Under graduation (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
- Post-graduation (M.V.Sc.)
- Doctorate (Ph.D.)
- Two-year Diploma
- Multi-Skill Development Prog.
- Intake capacity
- ST Reservation
- Online Registration for Pre P.G. & Ph.D.
Here we have provided the application procedure for admissions in RAJUVAS:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://rajuvas.org/
- From the home page, click on the ‘ACADEMICS’ tab which is on the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the desired course from the ‘ADMISSION’ Section
- A page with the selected course Admission details will appear.
- Now search & click on the Application Link.
- An application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application Form & enter the necessary details.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Feed & Fodder Analysis
- Bioinformatics & Chemoinformatics
- Hydroponics Technology
- Milk quality testing
- Anti-ragging helpline
- Remount & Vety. NCC Units
- Games & Sports
- NSS Units
- Student Union
- Placement Cell
- Download for Student
- Circular & Notification
- University Rate Contract
- Photo Gallery
- Download for Faculty
- Vidya Laxmi Portal
- Nice & very Co-operative Staff
- Clean & neat environment
- Far away from the city.
Ratings – 4.0/5
Frequently Asked Questions
How I became a Veterinary Doctor?
Ans. To become a Veterinary doctor, one has to obtain B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree from a Veterinary College. The admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course at RAJUVAS will be done on the basis of merit of Common Pre-Veterinary Test (CPVT) conducted by VCI, New Delhi. The notification is published on the RAJUVAS official website (www.rajuvas.org) & leading National newspapers.
What is the admission process in 2-year Animal Husbandry Diploma Courses?
Ans. The admission in the two-year Diploma Course is to be done on the basis of merit of Senior Secondary (10+2) through the Advertisement in Newspaper (State Level) & University website in the month of Jun-Jul in every year.
Are other states candidates eligible in the RPVT examination conducted by RAJUVAS?
Ans. Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner is conducting an entrance exam for admissions in B.V.Sc. & A.H. for Rajasthan State domicile candidates only.
What are the programs offered by Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner?
Ans. The Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner offers two-year Diploma Course, Bachelor Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), P.G. (M.V. Sc/M.Sc) & Ph.D. courses in the field of Veterinary & Animal Science in constituent & affiliated colleges.
Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex,
Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle,
HelpLine – 1800-180-6224
Toll free – 0151-2540021
We hope that you may get complete details on the Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Admissions 2020. Here we have provided full information on RAJUVAS Admissions i.e., Notifications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Institutions, Application Procedure, Campus Facilities, Fee Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.